HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plank View Post
    Unlucky. Well here it's still on the news, but it wasn't the main headline on ITV or BBC and it isn't taking up half the news program any more. (watch my jinx it)
    well you guys are across the sea, so it'd be completely unreasonable for your media to cause huge alarm. but we get a steady flow of mexicans, so our media have justification for their scare mongering.

SWINE FLU IN UK LONDON AND BIRMINGHAM AND DEVON! I LIVE NEAR BIRMINGHAM

And my dads mate been to mexico and near my dad and my dads got a cold and me cough (not gonna react) But there making people worry about coughs and colds :s i dont wanna go to doctors cuz like it cud just be a cough and cold
    Big Things come In Little Packages

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyChippy View Post

And my dads mate been to mexico and near my dad and my dads got a cold and me cough (not gonna react) But there making people worry about coughs and colds :s i dont wanna go to doctors cuz like it cud just be a cough and cold
    YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Doesn't your sig mean good things come in small packages, because, theoretically, a big thing wouldn't fit in a small package.

Also, stop typing like that. :@ I'm not really worried about Swine Flu anymore. no big deal. I can't see it being like I Am Legend :rolleyes: haha.
    That went fast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    Doesn't your sig mean good things come in small packages, because, theoretically, a big thing wouldn't fit in a small package.

Also, stop typing like that. :@ I'm not really worried about Swine Flu anymore. no big deal. I can't see it being like I Am Legend :rolleyes: haha.
    Lmao, Will Smith will save us all!

pc setup | system specs
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have been with someone who got back from Mexico 2 days ago and have been off with the flu, my doctor claimed it as hayfever and gave me tablets which don't do nothing. I ring the NHS and they told me to keep off and give it a few more days and If I still have it then to ring again and they will send someone here. Didn't mention it as being the most hated on this topic lol.
    Last edited by efq; 30-04-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Amg, it's in Newcastle D:
    And I'm like, ill. LOL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How does that song go...

It's the end of the world as we know it...!

Btw, 2012 prediction is 3 years early.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's stupid, it's summer, a majority of people have hayfever, but nooo, just because they've got the sniffles they are like "OMG IM GONNA DIE!!" Read up on the symptoms >_>
    My God!

Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    I have been with someone who got back from Mexico 2 days ago and have been off with the flu, my doctor claimed it as hayfever and gave me tablets which don't do nothing. I ring the NHS and they told me to keep off and give it a few more days and If I still have it then to ring again and they will send someone here. Didn't mention it as being the most hated on this topic lol.
    Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but please stop using double negatives! And most allergen tablets don't work, different people have different reactions to different allergens, instead of ringing NHS you should have just told your GP that they weren't working that well...stop jumping to conclusions, and you talk like you're a professional, your GP told you it was Hayfever, that's professional advice...and may I ask why you assume it was flu?
    Last edited by Hiro; 30-04-2009 at 08:01 PM.

pc setup | system specs
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait. If bird flu and swine flu combine... does that make flying pigs contagious?