HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 54 of 231 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Summer is over though? I think we've had all the heat we are getting this year

but yeah it would be nice to see some summer layouts
    we can lap the summer up in hxhd with a nice sunny layout!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    we can lap the summer up in hxhd with a nice sunny layout!!
    get our virtual vitamin D

and yes please x Easter was nearly two months ago omg

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

Latest Awards:

Don't forget to post your good ol' summery Help Desk layouts here guys. I'd really like to see some!
    ★★★

Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/

*Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

**Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**

★★★

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Okay so I looked in every single page of this thread ( ) and only found two room designs that I thought I should re-post for anyone to just choose or be inspired to make their own.

I think Cait's is really summer like, reminds me of the one from last summer and it always works out well to have a layout like the one. I would just add a nice sun there.

Cameron's layout would be a bit more risky and even though people said it looked Christmasy, I really like it and reminds me of like Hawaii or something of the type. So it would be a really good choice as well.

Can we add like a silent BOT in a bikini? Lol really getting into the summer spirit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    Okay so I looked in every single page of this thread ( ) and only found two room designs that I thought I should re-post for anyone to just choose or be inspired to make their own.

I think Cait's is really summer like, reminds me of the one from last summer and it always works out well to have a layout like the one. I would just add a nice sun there.

Cameron's layout would be a bit more risky and even though people said it looked Christmasy, I really like it and reminds me of like Hawaii or something of the type. So it would be a really good choice as well.

Can we add like a silent BOT in a bikini? Lol really getting into the summer spirit.
    I prefer Cait's there in all honesty. The other one looks like Summer, but with colours usually associated with Christmas (Red & Green)
    However, with Cait's, it seems a little much somehow. But it's my favourite out of the two.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins View Post
    I prefer Cait's there in all honesty. The other one looks like Summer, but with colours usually associated with Christmas (Red & Green)
    However, with Cait's, it seems a little much somehow. But it's my favourite out of the two.
    These were the comments made last year, but so many people was in favor of getting this room. There is lots of sand, ice cream makers and the summer background with the beach and pool.. It does look quite Summery.

One year, why can't we make a Christmas room for the South Hemisphere? Cameron's room would be 100% perfect for it. @xxMATTGxx;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cameron's can easily be tweaked, remove the Pura as it makes the room look cheaper and change them to Tiki Stools or Deck Chairs :S?

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Cameron's can easily be tweaked, remove the Pura as it makes the room look cheaper and change them to Tiki Stools or Deck Chairs :S?
    The amount of posts Matt must get tagged to, poor lad.

But yeah, I agree. If we went with Cameron's, I'd change the colour scheme of it & the chairs themselves.
    But then I'd have to see it before I decide which I prefer, haha.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

aw i remember making that but yh if you were to remake i'd agree with changing the pura to something more suitable

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yes!!!

Do this and Cameron's room would be amazing for summer.
    /