HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

iuno, i've never seen that its defo cancelled or its defo on.

if anyone has any proof that its definately off post it please

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Here are a few comments which imo are.. wow.

This is one that stood out, which sounds true.

I Don’t know if he’s dead, i think he is, but there are some strange things. The date he got himself into Fox River it was April 2005, his tombstone says he died November 2005. that means he got himself into prison, he got out, he ran away, he got into sona, got out, and got scylla, that all in just 8 months! if he is dead, and they married, them they married just after they were free, then he died right after that, and never saw his son, because that can not in 8 months so maybe he IS still alive.. some peaople say he also got sarah out of prison in those 4 years, if that is so, then he must be alive. 8 months is to short for all that! i can’t figure it out! sorry for my bad english guys i’m dutch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    iuno, i've never seen that its defo cancelled or its defo on.

if anyone has any proof that its definately off post it please
    It is 100% definitely cancelled. No more other than the DVD thing.

Tokens

From same site as up there ^

So it goes back 4 years and shows us everything. But then if Michael faked his death to take down the company, that's a whole different story which I doubt they could cram into two episodes. It's finishing forever. Who knows. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Splooosh View Post
    Well first off I was pretty sad when I saw his grave, all my family were crying haha (I wasn't )

But yeah, the Final Break, hmmm. Maybe they faked his death, it's too confusing :S

So definitely no series 5 I take it?
    No it's cancelled.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I honestly believe he is still alive.. hence that origami thing, he used them to find of where to go (dig), now this may be a sign which some people may catch up on (myself) and think heh hes alive and gone to work for the U.N or i also picked up on when they were on the beach he had a nosebleed which relates back to his brain disease which in other terms mean the operation failed and he was going to die. Hard conclusion though, i think the 2 hour special will have a surprise twist in it, as michael coul well have been put down as dead, but the writers thought it would be a nice twist to the story, as their son showed no emotions towards going to the gravestone or sarah did either.
    Last edited by Oleh; 20-05-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by HC0R3H00LIH00P View Post
    I honestly believe he is still alive.. hence that origami thing, he used them to find of where to go (dig), now this may be a sign which some people may catch up on (myself) and think heh hes alive and gone to work for the U.N or i also picked up on when they were on the beach he had a nosebleed which relates back to his brain disease which in other terms mean the operation failed and he was going to die. Hard conclusion though, i think the 2 hour special will have a surprise twist in it, as michael coul well have been put down as dead, but the writers thought it would be a nice twist to the story, as their son showed no emotions towards going to the gravestone or sarah did either.

You see, that's what I noticed. You would think that they would both be upset. I'm sure Sara said to the boy "Let's go see Daddy", so she's lieing to her son too? Hrm. Endless possibilities.
    Oh why does it have to be a week away!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

FOX cancelled PB and gave the writers a few episodes to wrap it all up due to very low ratings.

Thats why they killed off Michael, to just make sure people understand PB is over.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Soil View Post
    FOX cancelled PB and gave the writers a few episodes to wrap it all up due to very low ratings.

Thats why they killed off Michael, to just make sure people understand PB is over.

Never thought I would hear that.
    It's better than half the stuff on TV today. Not fair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTheftAudio View Post

Never thought I would hear that.
    It's better than half the stuff on TV today. Not fair.
    I agree, Prison Break is an immense show. Here are the ratings from 2005-2009:

Average viewers in millions:

2005 - 2006 = 9.2
    2006 - 2007 = 9.3
    2007 - 2008 = 8.2
    2008 - 2009 = 5.3

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

wiki ftw ^

but yeh some other shows get like 10m and stuff so has kinda halfed in its viewings..