HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kieranatorr View Post
    theres someone in my town who has it and im not worried
    its minor for us, just like normal flu. no one has died of it outside of mexico. and its curable!
    the worlds ok! cass14
    i thought someone died in the US lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the media's ridiculous hype that its "the next black death" FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR outweighs any joke on youtube. sorry to burst your bubble.

the media is capitalizing on this. they're going to squeeze this for all its' worth, just like they did with sars and bird flu. the WHO isnt much better. when bird flu first started gaining hype a few years ago, a senior official there said it had potential to kill 150 million people. its only killed 200 to date.

why arent you complaining about people making jokes about car accidents? tens of thousands of people die in them every year. why not complain about people making jokes about fat people - hundreds of thousands of people die of heart disease and other obesity-related diseases every year. hell, why not complain about people who have made fun of the NORMAL flu which kills tens of thousands of people in industrialized countries every year? hell, people make jokes about AIDS! thats killed millions!

im sorry i'm not freaking out like everyone seems to want me to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    I have been with someone who got back from Mexico 2 days ago and have been off with the flu, my doctor claimed it as hayfever and gave me tablets which don't do nothing. I ring the NHS and they told me to keep off and give it a few more days and If I still have it then to ring again and they will send someone here. Didn't mention it as being the most hated on this topic lol.
    you most definitely dont have swine flu, but you probably have hypochondriasis. i'd get that checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    i thought someone died in the US lol
    the kid was brought from mexico to be treated in the united states lol.
    Last edited by RedStratocas; 30-04-2009 at 10:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there was a massive hype over bird flew and what happened to that?

i've given up giving a **** about these things now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    oh really? they sent me some oinkment.
    I really doubt it, that sounds like a load of hogwash.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
    It's in Islington now, Habbo staff are going to get it and there's going to be shortage of moderators and Habbo will be forced to close
    Ah, something good has come from this then

Oh my God, what is it with Sammeth and Immenseman having a big gay orgy of pig jokes all of a sudden?! Get a room you two lusy lovers
    Last edited by GommeInc; 30-04-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im not a pig, so i should be fine
    Ryan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the media hype is surely to raise awareness of it incase it comes to the uk which it already has, 20 reported cases i last heard, it's raising awareness if it becomes a world wide pandemic which it is close to coming.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    the media hype is surely to raise awareness of it incase it comes to the uk which it already has, 20 reported cases i last heard, it's raising awareness if it becomes a world wide pandemic which it is close to coming.

thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. we aren't children. we dont need ridiculous hype and scary stories to be made aware of something. why cant they be honest and reasonable? why do they need to make ridiculous headlines that talk about "panic" and comparing it to the black death, which any person with a sense of logic knows is a ridiculous comparison? 20 reported cases doesnt even come close to the amount of attention it has received.

and no, a few hundred cases is not even close to a "worldwide pandemic," thats a stupid thing to say.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
    It's stupid, it's summer, a majority of people have hayfever, but nooo, just because they've got the sniffles they are like "OMG IM GONNA DIE!!" Read up on the symptoms >_>
    My God!

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but please stop using double negatives! And most allergen tablets don't work, different people have different reactions to different allergens, instead of ringing NHS you should have just told your GP that they weren't working that well...stop jumping to conclusions, and you talk like you're a professional, your GP told you it was Hayfever, that's professional advice...and may I ask why you assume it was flu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    stay alive

its the best way to live
    Yeah but it's soooooo hard not to die from the flu in the UK If only with modern medicine we could cure the flu:@:@
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.