HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 591 of 617 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6169
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Default wrestlemania discussion!

i have decided to make a thread revolving tonight's wrestlemania event. i know that there are a few people on this forum who will be watching it so we might as well make a thread to discuss matches and other things which will get ourselves in the mood. i am really looking forward to it to be honest with you, i've got a feeling that all the matches will be amazing.

so what are your thoughts!? what match are you looking forward the most!? cena or the rock!?

moderator alert Merged by Lee (Forum Moderator): There is already a thread on WWE.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-04-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sakes @Jurv there's already a thread, get a grip

I'm also looking forward to this.

the rock to beat cena
    jericho to beat punk
    orton to beat kane
    sheamus to beat bryan
    triple h to beat taker
    big show to beat cody
    team teddy
    and kelly kelly should consider sitting on my face.
    Last edited by David; 01-04-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

It's the first time i'll be watching Wrestling for a long time but I decided to watch it this year as it seems to be one of the best yet. I'm looking forward to Triple H vs the Undertaker as well as John Cena vs The Rock. I'm still undecided on who will win with the Rock vs John Cena as it'd be pretty boring if The Rock won because it would be really predictable. I think Triple H will win against the Undertaker.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

leave me alone i wanted a separate thread

i'm really excited for the undertaker and triple h match, i'd much rather watch that then the rock and cena match. i'm not too sure what's going to happen with the whole situation of shawn michaels being the referee though. it seems to obvious for them to team up together to beat the undertaker. and if triple h and shawn michaels turn on each other then that would probs create another storyline. who knows!!!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jurv View Post
    leave me alone i wanted a separate thread

i'm really excited for the undertaker and triple h match, i'd much rather watch that then the rock and cena match. i'm not too sure what's going to happen with the whole situation of shawn michaels being the referee though. it seems to obvious for them to team up together to beat the undertaker. and if triple h and shawn michaels turn on each other then that would probs create another storyline. who knows!!!!!!
    I've got a feeling that kane or someone will interfere then someone will make it a tag team match between Shawn and Triple H vs Undertaker and someone else. Hopefully they'll pull something big out of the bag for that match. Also, I've not been keeping up to date with WWE news, I swear Triple H was some sort of manager at one point? How come he's wrestling again?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I've got a feeling that kane or someone will interfere then someone will make it a tag team match between Shawn and Triple H vs Undertaker and someone else. Hopefully they'll pull something big out of the bag for that match. Also, I've not been keeping up to date with WWE news, I swear Triple H was some sort of manager at one point? How come he's wrestling again?
    he's the COO of the company now with a few matches here and there. 'Taker and HBK convinced him into this match

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Michaels retired.

Here comes the pain.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

i'm so excited. just ordered it on PPV. bring on the late night!! should of napped.

LETS GO CENA!!
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

FINALLLYYY....

Rocky/Punk/Taker to win.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

No! I hope Rock doesn't win. Cena has to do this!!
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.