HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: new alt

Tokens

Good Alt 9/10+Rep

Tokens

the Elites.....how the hell
    Omw....

Tokens

wow amazing 9/10

I am so damn proud haha

Tokens

Default -.-

THis really doesnt appeal for elites.
    the Japanese symbol is just a symbol off of the web then skewed -26.
    the bowl is incredibly easy to do, and the cant have many errors along with the sushi thing in the bowl.
    im not saying its bad, it just doesnt belond in elites.
    6/10

These are Better Than Weiner Dogs.
    ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wth, This is nowhere near elites, Andiejohany or w/e, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? if this derserves elites, Surely my death star alt, Or Habbo trophy does. Pffft, God, How favourable are you? Put my death star alt in here, and then youd actually look like a smart person... Dumb mod. -.-'
    Seeyou - Read my goodbye thread here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hi AndieJohanny if you read this maybe look at my alt which i have spent a very long time on http://habboxforum.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=56
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My site
    1000th Post
    -------------------------------------------------
    New TV
    -------------------------------------------------

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar was too big for your user group.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by discountguy
    hi AndieJohanny if you read this maybe look at my alt which i have spent a very long time on http://habboxforum.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=56
    Youre not supposed to do that...
    You say that you're in control... You say that you are...I can't think of a time... When you looked less alive... You said, "Wait until light, my dear"... Just wait until light... One more day will go by...Maybe today you should try...To look past the mirror and find...Look past the mirror...That there's something inside...

[..x//myspace.xx]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlankBarbie
    Youre not supposed to do that...
    lol, The alt isn't even that good.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard.
    Wth, This is nowhere near elites, Andiejohany or w/e, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? if this derserves elites, Surely my death star alt, Or Habbo trophy does. Pffft, God, How favourable are you? Put my death star alt in here, and then youd actually look like a smart person... Dumb mod. -.-'
    First of all, I'm only one person and there's no way I could see every single person's alts and moderate at the same time. Secondly, I show no favoritism whatsoever. Thirdly, I'm sure the rudeness in your post will make me very eager to moves yours too.

I personally liked this alt, maybe it's because I love sushi or just because. The fact is, the forums are for sharing ideas and opinions, not getting angry or resentful over stupid little things. If anyone is resentful because an alt was moved to Elites that they think is not as good as some of theirs, they can private message me. The truth is that I probably didn't see theirs. I wish that more moderators would move more of the good alts because I don't have time to see and consider moving every thread. I'm really amazed at how bitter people can get over something so trivial.

Any concerns can be pmed to me. Please do not post complaints in the thread.

I'd like to stress that forum rules still apply even if you are angry.

Oh, and thanks to the two people who messaged me instead of sitting here and complaining like everyone else.
    Last edited by AndieJohanny; 22-06-2005 at 09:53 PM.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats Good. :8 8/10
    [Greenday;;]
    [Converse;;]

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast