HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: D.gray-man

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've noticed a lot of anime switch between serious and funny these days, Gintama is a special case though because it's actually a comedy anime that tends to go serious every now and then, when it's usually the other way 'round with basically every other series (meaning other series are usually quite serious but tend to have comedic moments, unlike Gintama which is a comedy that has serious moments). I can't think of a comedy that switches to serious like Gintama does.

Isn't D.Gray-Man like 103 episodes long? I've been watching a lot of long anime lately so it might be another one to add to the list. Still plowing through Hajime no Ippo though, up to episode 40. Then comes Eureka Seven.

You watched the Itou Arc yet!?
    Last edited by Neversoft; 30-03-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    If you search Lavi (his proper name which you'd know if u watched sub), you'd find pictures such as:

Ill search some of him in a sec

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    How'd you come to that conclusion? He is most definitely a *****. Although he's now a badass in the manga. In the anime he's a ***** though since the anime ends prematurely!
    He defended clair in like episode 14? Or something he wouldnt run away like a ***** would

I've noticed a lot of anime switch between serious and funny these days, Gintama is a special case though because it's actually a comedy anime that tends to go serious every now and then, when it's usually the other way 'round with basically every other series (meaning other series are usually quite serious but tend to have comedic moments, unlike Gintama which is a comedy that has serious moments). I can't think of a comedy that switches to serious like Gintama does.

Isn't D.Gray-Man like 103 episodes long? I've been watching a lot of long anime lately so it might be another one to add to the list. Still plowing through Hajime no Ippo though, up to episode 40. Then comes Eureka Seven.

You watched the Itou Arc yet!?
    Yeh D.Gray Man Is 103 Episodes loing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    He defended clair in like episode 14? Or something he wouldnt run away like a ***** would
    Defending Clare is an insult. She should kick his ass.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Defending Clare is an insult. She should kick his ass.

Shes like 20+? and rocky (raki) is like 14? And she made out with him lolz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think it's ever stated anywhere, but Claymores don't seem to age once they reach adulthood.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh, Well there face might not but their age still does so she could of been 80 for all we know lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chris watch the first 5-10 episodes of D.grayman. It's awesome, the storyline is good and they introduce characters but not too many. The supervisor in Dgrayman is like Armstrong only not as built lol.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Chris watch the first 5-10 episodes of D.grayman. It's awesome, the storyline is good and they introduce characters but not too many. The supervisor in Dgrayman is like Armstrong only not as built lol.
    i dont think he knows who armstrong is, and does he? O.o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, I dont think he does
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

my dvds been shipped since its from playusa should be here in a few days. 4th OP is awesome >.> lol

and armstrong.. guy in FMA? Bald guy with the big muscles lol?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast