HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Gene Therapy

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

This apparently bears repeating:
    A disease is a particular abnormal condition, a disorder of a structure or function, that affects part or all of an organism.

If anyone fancies getting back to the real topic that would be fab it's one I find quite interesting
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Guys, the threads gonna be closed for a little while as we think the discussion is getting out of hand.

Once we can all play nicely and talk about the actual thread topic, which is gene therapy *and the replies aren't personal*, then the thread shall be reopened!

Have a nice, relaxed night xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Holy shit does it really matter what it's called? I feel like this is becoming a whole different debate lmao.
    Also why was my question ignored??

Tokens
    Habbo
    EricaAmanda

Latest Awards:

Why not, im all for development. I dont care if its good or bad as long as its development. We shouldnt go backwards only forward.

Autism isnt bad, majority of the world got soem degree of autism, and most people i know got diagnosed autism and thats alot of people.
    Autism is very different from person to person, soem people you cant even see a difference from ''normal'' people. It may just be in their head that there is a symptom.
    >.> Abused by hotel management <.<

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EricaAmanda View Post
    Why not, im all for development. I dont care if its good or bad as long as its development. We shouldnt go backwards only forward.

Autism isnt bad, majority of the world got soem degree of autism, and most people i know got diagnosed autism and thats alot of people.
    Autism is very different from person to person, soem people you cant even see a difference from ''normal'' people. It may just be in their head that there is a symptom.
    The /majority/ of the world has autism? That's a broad statement. Source?

Tokens
    Habbo
    EricaAmanda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    The /majority/ of the world has autism? That's a broad statement. Source?
    The Karolinska institutions, based in Swedens, research on Autism shows that out of 10 symptoms on autism, 80% of the world have 7 of the symptoms, which could be undiagnosed autism of some degree.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EricaAmanda View Post
    The Karolinska institutions, based in Swedens, research on Autism shows that out of 10 symptoms on autism, 80% of the world have 7 of the symptoms, which could be undiagnosed autism of some degree.
    That's not the same as the majority of the world having autism. Showing symptoms of something is not the same as having a disease.

Most people in western countries probably show symptoms of depression but it would be foolish to say they are depressed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    EricaAmanda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    That's not the same as the majority of the world having autism. Showing symptoms of something is not the same as having a disease.

Most people in western countries probably show symptoms of depression but it would be foolish to say they are depressed.
    I didnt say they have autism, i said they have it to some degree, i.e major symptoms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Holy shit does it really matter what it's called? I feel like this is becoming a whole different debate lmao.
    Also why was my question ignored??
    I think people were so worked up about things and my plan to kill people got in the way of your question and we forgot, what was it again?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    A disease is a particular abnormal condition, a disorder of a structure or function, that affects part or all of an organism.
    i have to agree with flyingjesus on this one guys, autism is a disease

tumblr | twitter | spotify
    there is some links 4 u all x x x

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast