HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Molly.22

Latest Awards:

Bye Andy

(Im a bit confused why people are having a go at Garion for putting a pic of him drinking? Just a bit weird)
    Hi

Wow, it's been a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    well they still should have let me reply before posting. . i signed on msn and get millions of comments saying ive been fired. . then i checkl forum and find out. . . so i can blame them for not letting me know
    That doesn't make sense Andy. You do not have to read any of the comments or threads in the first place, if you read your PMs first then you would of known you have been fired and why. So you can't blame us for not informing you, as we always inform you when you get dismissed from any of your Habbox jobs. But if you aren't willing to follow the forum rules and continue to break them, then you should expect punishment.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just out of interest why are people moaning at Garion (forgot to post in the original) for holding a drink? I mean he's 19 for god sake - hate to hurt you guys but he's LEGALLY allowed to. Are parents setting a bad example for holding a pint while with their kids? I mean I cannot understand here people are coming from :S

Just going on from what I was saying in my other post, you can put a lot at the upper management, but I think in terms of firing people they are very good. I still don't agree with one of my firings, but then I wouldn't (and to be honest I did go out of line, but it was needed lol).

I am just struggling to understand how you can seriously say 'this is why they fired me, yet you won't show us the PM's (which on a rare occasion, you are allowed to show). I would say that's called 'digging yourself a hole.'

But anyway, sorry for double post earlier, it came up with 'Internal Server Error' so I kept refreshing and stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This tread is turning into spam

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

bye Andy

Why is everyone having a go at Garion because of posting a picture of him drinking ?? he's not drinking illegally and its not likely that someone under age would be like ooo lets go have a drink because he's drinking so i should be able . no is as stupid as that ( i don't think ). plus it has nothing to do with Andy getting fired

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ::Art:: View Post
    This tread is turning into spam
    ino realli lol. . . people are just starting to **** each other off which is pointless. . . and garions photo is ok but i do get ur points a bit bt still its ok n sexi :L.

bt some1 just close this thread its getting pointless now

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

the reason was in his usertitle.

Bye andy, was good in the rare values spam with you!!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by JACKTARD View Post
    the reason was in his usertitle.

Bye andy, was good in the rare values spam with you!!

ino i loved that thread now you will be all alone i feel sorry for u

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    ino realli lol. . . people are just starting to **** each other off which is pointless. . . and garions photo is ok but i do get ur points a bit bt still its ok n sexi :L.

bt some1 just close this thread its getting pointless now
    You mean you have been made to look stupid lol

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    You mean you have been made to look stupid lol
    thats got nothing to do with this thread?? so why are u posting

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast