HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

shame you have to leave but i guess its for the best

no point sticking at hxf when you have your whole life ahead of you, with a major part of it starting within the next month

dont think i can add anymore to the pm... but yeh. You're a great guy and its a shame that both you AND garion are leaving... youll be missed

bye and good luck xox
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

well ciao, i enjoyed the mini debate i ever had with you in the complaints forum, even if I was right.
    gl n uni :L

also mr selena gomez for fmg :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Before you go, I appear to have somehow lost my Habbox merit badge again only just noticed silly me

Anyway yeah laters HECKTIX never really that close but had some good laughs mostly over Amber and other fat people prob, and really hate to think who they try to replace all the leavers with haha, gonna have the forum run by Saurav at this rate and the gods only know what that'll be like (but I'm not telling ) so yeah good luck sleeping on tables or whatever you're actually meant to do at uni

The rapture has begun
    Banning you would be the first thing I do for sure.

And Oliiiii, I thought you might stay after our little chat last night for a while to see how it goes, it's a shame you decided to leave.
    I liked you at first when you were a smod, then hated your guts and then I quite liked you as FM after a few months mainly because you were dedicated even though I disliked a lot of your decisions.

Good luck at Uni.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Aww Bye Oli o/ Have a great time at Uni. As most people would agree you have made a positive effect on the forum and you will never be forgotten !

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yupt View Post
    Are you serious?
    The two people i've known from here the longest leave at the same time? FML.
    u still have me bb

O L I V E R
    you have always always always been in some sorta power (u LUV it!!) for as long as i've known you & not just on hxf. yeah you do a good job but i always preferred the oli that just spoke to me, not as buttons but as 'Jennifer' (i luv getting called that really (A)) so thank you for actually giving a ****, for understanding me & for forgiving me when i would ***** fit @ you

anyway idk we all grow up and stuff & have to leave at some point, u just took your time :/
    jk ly xxxxx

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    u still have me bb

O L I V E R
    you have always always always been in some sorta power (u LUV it!!) for as long as i've known you & not just on hxf. yeah you do a good job but i always preferred the oli that just spoke to me, not as buttons but as 'Jennifer' (i luv getting called that really (A)) so thank you for actually giving a ****, for understanding me & for forgiving me when i would ***** fit @ you

anyway idk we all grow up and stuff & have to leave at some point, u just took your time :/
    jk ly xxxxx
    you're ere longer than me love! love you
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    sacha.

Bye oli
    good luck with uni nd stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did not expect this at all. Bye Oli, you were great!! Best of luck with everything!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Biscuitss

Latest Awards:

aww, it's a shame to see you go, thanks for all your work and time
    Best of luck for the future
    BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Tokens
    Habbo
    iRaaave.

Latest Awards:

Cya Oli man, you were a great forum manager!
    David.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast