HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    Oh please. Please please please. Goodbye!
    Bye

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

Wow. Just wow. Myke had his reasons based on the stuff that had happened and the stupidity of what they done once they had decided to leave. It simply kicked off and was taken out of hand by two people who had authority and completely abused it. This is just HxL drama for no reason other than a pathetic attempt to cause issues. Unfortunately both myself and Mark are away at the moment. I'm in my final year on my final two essays. And Mark has loads of finals. They decided to leave at an incredibly inconsiderate time for something they supposedly cared about. HabboxLive isn't seriously failing and if it was I don't understand why they left? Those that are brown-nosing don't get the positions. Simple as. Myself and Mark know who they are and we know who puts in the hard work and those who don't. HabboxLive is on a hold for the next week purely because of the exams and what not, but replacing the Heads is our main priority now to make sure we can continue with that progress.

It's a shame to see them go as they were at the end of the day very good Heads with bundles of enthusiasm but they decided to ruin that with shameful behaviour.

Thanks for everything Bondy and Lewis and best of luck in the future.
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well the truth is out. Time to relax!
    Last edited by Calum0812; 15-05-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LostLiion

Latest Awards:

All in all bondy and lewis are shamzing and we all love them

We are all addicted to something that takes the pain away..

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Foregetfuhl View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Myke had his reasons based on the stuff that had happened and the stupidity of what they done once they had decided to leave. It simply kicked off and was taken out of hand by two people who had authority and completely abused it. This is just HxL drama for no reason other than a pathetic attempt to cause issues. Unfortunately both myself and Mark are away at the moment. I'm in my final year on my final two essays. And Mark has loads of finals. They decided to leave at an incredibly inconsiderate time for something they supposedly cared about. HabboxLive isn't seriously failing and if it was I don't understand why they left? Those that are brown-nosing don't get the positions. Simple as. Myself and Mark know who they are and we know who puts in the hard work and those who don't. HabboxLive is on a hold for the next week purely because of the exams and what not, but replacing the Heads is our main priority now to make sure we can continue with that progress.

It's a shame to see them go as they were at the end of the day very good Heads with bundles of enthusiasm but they decided to ruin that with shameful behaviour.

Ok first of all the reason I left is because i have exams too Also I don't really care about Habbox, I did it as i was bored. sooo
    have fun with habbox hope it all goes well, good luck with your exams, and ]

HABBOX KISS MY ASS

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LostLiion View Post
    All in all bondy and lewis are shamzing and we all love them
    Thanks geeeee nelly

---------- Post added 15-05-2013 at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calum0812 View Post
    Well the truth is out. Time to relax!
    Yhyh go make a little bomfire now little boy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree that there will always be more to the story, but I don't agree about resigning at an inconsiderate time, they're only volunteers as you know, but have they got exams too? There might be more to the story on the other side, but I care about news and Habbox in general, but when your times up you just have to go .

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I agree that there will always be more to the story, but I don't agree about resigning at an inconsiderate time, they're only volunteers as you know, but have they got exams too? There might be more to the story on the other side, but I care about news and Habbox in general, but when your times up you just have to go .
    Thank you its not like i am getting paid, and even if i didn't have a reason, i surly don't have to have one, its my choice what i want to do if its to DJ for Habbox or to play OMGPOP i can do what i choose

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lewiis,

Yeah Myke was right to remove our perms and if there is a rule then he has to follow it which I understand. I spoke to him last night he is a good guy and I have respect for him and I apologised for causing extra work for him late last night but I would still do it all again.

Oh and I dont think it was a pathetic attempt to cause any argument. It was pathetic to begin with.

Calum make sure your reading up there - Indirect post but yeah you might aswell of been tagged.

There have been some awesome posts in this thread I didn't realise we had as much support as we did so thanks.

P.S Sorry Markster for putting you in an awkward situation I know your writing right now and have to post from a HxL ARM point of view no matter what your actual opinions are
    Last edited by Lewiis,; 15-05-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    BOOOOM

Tokens
    Habbo
    bondyboy99

Thanks for all the support guys, much love, but haters you make my day, love the comment keep them coming there making my night!

BTW SORRY MARKEY POO, STILL MUCH LOVE FOR MY DONNIE KABAB!
    Last edited by bondyboy99; 15-05-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LostLiion

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bondyboy99 View Post
    Thanks for all the support guys, much love, but haters you make my day, love the comment keep them coming there making my night!

BTW SORRY MARKEY POO, STILL MUCH LOVE FOR MY DONNIE KABAB!

We are all addicted to something that takes the pain away..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast