HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

ummmm it wasnt really an accedent on their behalf... i was just very unlucky to be stood there at the time, but i saw sumone commit suicide.... been through theropy for that (with a combination of other things) *sigh*

ive seen car crashes n stuff but they havnt had a big effect on me like that did....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have seen a school mate get hit by a car once

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Crying-Angel
    ummmm it wasnt really an accedent on their behalf... i was just very unlucky to be stood there at the time, but i saw sumone commit suicide.... been through theropy for that (with a combination of other things) *sigh*

ive seen car crashes n stuff but they havnt had a big effect on me like that did....
    suicide =( thats bad

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by crana.c
    suicide =( thats bad
    yup, im against it, but i dont blame people for it... its not their fault....
    http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
    i read this one time when i was feeling very very very down and it kinda opened my eyes abit to it... i always give that link to my friends who are feeling suicidal coz it really helped me.

Tokens

I was in accident car .. i already saw .. it was nothing feel pain when accident :/ then in hopsital were feel that start pain
    MANJA
    =
    "I am proud to be a Russian girl"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Crying-Angel
    yup, im against it, but i dont blame people for it... its not their fault....
    http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
    i read this one time when i was feeling very very very down and it kinda opened my eyes abit to it... i always give that link to my friends who are feeling suicidal coz it really helped me.
    i once helped someone on habbo, i saved his life

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Mmm i was with my mum in the car and this woman crashed with her and her mum like it was scarymy mum went over 2 the mother who was i the car with her ddaughter and the mum was shaking her daughter and my mum said don't coz i think something might happen and then blood came down her ears and that means shes dead it was real scary its so sad 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Humm, I have seen somone lying down in the road after being hit, I didn't see the collision though. I saw some man smash into my mum once, no one was hurt phew! My mates mate saw his girlfriend get hit by a car . She died too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil
    My mates mate saw his girlfriend get hit by a car . She died too.
    thats horrible... im glad i wasnt there when my ex died (car crash) ;[ i dont think i could have coped with that...

Tokens

Ok ive seen one (it happend to me) and ive heard one
    The one that happend to me was i was running down a bank got stuck waist deep in mud fire brigade police ambulance all there hmm not very nice
    and the second one was wen we moved to spain i heard this gravely noise and this car had flipped over skidded to the other side of the road and..well i went away.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast