HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apparently we're going through an ice age - where the ice builds up (before 1950) and the ice melts (1950+)

And if we want to stop global warming - eat more beef. 10% of global warming is caused by cows.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Apparently we're going through an ice age - where the ice builds up (before 1950) and the ice melts (1950+)

And if we want to stop global warming - eat more beef. 10% of global warming is caused by cows.
    That made no sense rofl
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

still there would be reprocussions from stopping from killing of meat, what about farmers who make a living through selling livestock? What about people in third world countries who rear cattle because they can't live on just what they grow?
    But just not on the topic of cows, other animals that we eat aswell. What about pigs?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post

That is a clever point, the Ice could of been building up since 1500's or anything and now it melts a bit.

The biggest danger to the world in the smell of bull that comes from the theroy 'Global Warming'

Also Humans are supposed to eat Meat not just fruit and Veg, our body's can suffer if we do not eat meat.

And if meat was wiped out then we wouldn't be able to survive on crops, we would only have so much fertile land so Africa would be no use.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    Right ok then... :rolleyes: Don't believe a reliable source
    I take it the posters telling us how great stalin was from back when the USSR was in full string are also considrerd a reliable source by you?

That is a stupid argument. I believe many vegetarians don't eat grass
    If you read what i said, youd notice thats the point. Humans cant eat grass. Animals can. How can you claim animals eat all our food when they eat primarily something that would land you in hospital if you tryed to.
    But, we can eat the animals that do eat this food. So eating animals, and having them means more food is available to humans.

Where is your logic? come on man... let the current population of animals live but control the next population or *shock* let it occur naturally instead of mass producing animals for the slaughter, you seem to be giving pointless arguments that can be easily answered by logic.
    Animals would breed alot faster if we didnt stop them? which we in fact do. So were still stuck with thousands of thousands of animals, which still need to eat, and unless we kill them, or eat them are just going to stay there. The population will rise even faster if you leave em to it. Until winder when they all die a slow and painful death o.0 you must really love animals :rolleyes:

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

There is nothing wrong with Mass producing animals for food.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 18-04-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    still there would be reprocussions from stopping from killing of meat, what about farmers who make a living through selling livestock? What about people in third world countries who rear cattle because they can't live on just what they grow?
    But just not on the topic of cows, other animals that we eat aswell. What about pigs?
    Theese are some very big questions you know But i'll try and answer them..

The farmers would have to get new jobs, simple as, or they could farm non meat products, quite a hard question =/

Also a hard question about third world farmers, I'm too tired to think of a complex one for that but i'll get back to you ^_^

and the third question: what do you mean? the question's too vague :S Just because we stop eating meat doesn't mean the animals will become extinct, they'll go back to how they were meant to be, pigs travelling round in groups etc etc

Oo Arr Oo Arr.

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Why SHOULD we stop eating meat?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

people like you annoy me, because if you dont eat meat - keep it to yourself, theres nothing at all wrong with eating it, our bodies are designed to eat it - as our teeth show. so you have no right to go around saying how bad it really is, when most of the time, its done in a humane way.

tbh, if they had a choice, i dont think they's even think twice before eating you..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 01101101entor View Post
    I take it the posters telling us how great stalin was from back when the USSR was in full string are also considrerd a reliable source by you?
    And Hitler's followers thought he was a saint? Total irrelevancy.

If you read what i said, youd notice thats the point. Humans cant eat grass. Animals can. How can you claim animals eat all our food when they eat primarily something that would land you in hospital if you tryed to.
    But, we can eat the animals that do eat this food. So eating animals, and having them means more food is available to humans.
    Except the meat you eat is high in fat/cholesterol, usually contains tons of drugs within it like sterols, antibiotics, growth hormones and other drugs... also induces heart problems, kidney stones and gallstones, need I go on? o.O

Animals would breed alot faster if we didnt stop them? which we in fact do. So were still stuck with thousands of thousands of animals, which still need to eat, and unless we kill them, or eat them are just going to stay there. The population will rise even faster if you leave em to it. Until winder when they all die a slow and painful death o.0 you must really love animals :rolleyes:
    Winder away and slowly die? That's if you locked them in a cage; then yes they would , if you actually let them out and left them to graze they wouldn't wither away or die? I'd prefer to live a long life and then die than rather be born into a cage and them be killed young? And yes thank you i do love animals =]

Alas, the meat industry breeds alot more animals than nature would intended, the amount of water and grain/soy beans used is pretty incredible, they're actually knocking down rain forests to make more room for the animals now..:rolleyes:

But anyway I can see we have two opposite views, I respect your views but I can clearly see we're never going to sway each other to join our side
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast