HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Smile

I dont like the idea of time travel tbh o.O
    Apparently my science teacher said recently that they are close to being able to do it in France? something about a black hole.
    confusing stuff tbh.
    Scary
    :]
    x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    How do you know?
    What I think is that we've all been here before like If I kicked my door now I'd do it again in "another" life. When we die I belive were born in to the exact same life without knowing (obviously) If you've ever saw the film DeJa Vu it would make more sence. So to sumarise I simply think we repeat it self over and over... so yeah this is the future as well as the past.
    because its blatant. theres no such thing as another life, thats just something religious people believe in

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by REDNECK View Post
    because its blatant. theres no such thing as another life, thats just something religious people believe in
    Well I aint like totally religious, I belive in Heaven and Hell but I also belive in this...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    your theory confuses me how long does this loop last or w.e or do we just relive our own lifes forever?
    That's the thing I dont know, no one does lol. But yeah I think it just keeps repeating it self over and over and over for the rest of eternity. If you actually think about stuff like this logically it does tend to get your brain ticking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kerivy View Post
    I dont like the idea of time travel tbh o.O
    Apparently my science teacher said recently that they are close to being able to do it in France? something about a black hole.
    confusing stuff tbh.
    Scary

the back hole thing hasnt happened yet. scientists are planning on trying to create the conditions of a black hole within a labratory in the us (If eveything goes wrong it could mean the earth being consumed by a black hole then everything around earth)

I've been fascinated with time travel for years and done alot of research. theoretically it is possible but it will need an extreme amount of power and if there was a power cut while it had been running for somewhat 10 years the wormhole would close meaning point zero would be destroyed and anything happening from future to past the 10 years before the power went out would be lost
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If time travel was possible, wouldnt someone of came back and told us?
    propper need a good sig:\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no because there is no time machine now. The odds are if a time machine was created and made operational the first time we turned it on someone could come through straight away
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Artemidorus View Post
    no because there is no time machine now. The odds are if a time machine was created and made operational the first time we turned it on someone could come through straight away
    you actually believe all this is real?

you watch too many films. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Rofl.

Sounds good, i wanna see what this does.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

actually i barely watch films. i beleive it because it is theoretically possible

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    How do you know?
    What I think is that we've all been here before like If I kicked my door now I'd do it again in "another" life. When we die I belive were born in to the exact same life without knowing (obviously) If you've ever saw the film DeJa Vu it would make more sence. So to sumarise I simply think we repeat it self over and over... so yeah this is the future as well as the past.
    that's called Hinduism

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast