HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

Everything you are saying Jrh is true. They are taking it way too far and it is definitely a money-grabbing scheme.
    The whole Official status means nothing - How often do Habbo actually do anything for Habbox?
    Occasionally we get an interview or something. We sometimes have the choice to have a member of Habbo staff do something with the fansite, But there isn't really anything to do.

I sort of agree about the 'Get together' thing - It could work out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It seems this isn't Sulake's doing but the request of the cookie money hungry Habbo UK staff as I believe this rule is only in place on the UK hotel? Best thing to do is to take it up with Sualke, if enough people email in then they'll be bound to listen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Has anyone had an explanation as to why after 4 years, Sulake now want to stop sites from obtaining members support for funding sites? There has to be a reason! Sulakes profits must be rising at a dramatic pace with all the new furni released over the last 12 months or so, so surely it can't be money.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder454 View Post
    I wish to start an uprising against this pm me, i suggest we do something big i have a few ideas.
    maybe start this in the staff forums and then once you have a plan of attack that sierk agrees with then get the members involved it needs to be organised well

maybe a group could be made that members can join on the forum? also a group made on habbo homes for fighting this?

Habbo MUST at least explain. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ******* idiots

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iConz.. View Post
    Everything you are saying Jrh is true. They are taking it way too far and it is definitely a money-grabbing scheme.
    The whole Official status means nothing - How often do Habbo actually do anything for Habbox?
    Occasionally we get an interview or something. We sometimes have the choice to have a member of Habbo staff do something with the fansite, But there isn't really anything to do.

I sort of agree about the 'Get together' thing - It could work out.
    Official or not, the rule stays
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Favourtism View Post
    Official or not, the rule stays
    I know I was supporting Jrh's thing about the official status not meaning anything anymore..

I like the idea of the group on Habbo + The fighting back + definately the emailing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlice View Post
    Has anyone had an explanation as to why after 4 years, Sulake now want to stop sites from obtaining members support for funding sites? There has to be a reason! Sulakes profits must be rising at a dramatic pace with all the new furni released over the last 12 months or so, so surely it can't be money.
    Inflation - The prices of cookies have gone up and so the Habbo Team need a few extra bucks to keep themselves full :eusa_whis
    Less money being speant on fansites = more spare money for people to spend else where

It seems it's only the UK doing this, the US having nothing regarding it and neither do any of the other hotels:
    http://www.habbo.com/help/84

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yonder

Latest Awards:

I am going to do it seperately from Habbox as i dont want it to fall upon them. This will be a venture on its own but if you wish to give me a hand i am helpful. Further details PM please people.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --ss-- View Post
    Inflation - The prices of cookies have gone up and so the Habbo Team need a few extra bucks to keep themselves full :eusa_whis
    Less money being speant on fansites = more spare money for people to spend else where

It seems it's only the UK doing this, the US having nothing regarding it and neither do any of the other hotels:

What if you are official on more than one hotel?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --ss-- View Post

Official Habbo Fansites Must NOT:

*Offer Hacking, Scripting or Editing Programs.

*Publish any unreleased news regarding updates, new furni or features without Sulake's prior permission.

*Ask visitors for their Habbo passwords or personal information such as telephone numbers or home address.

*Charge users for premium services such as VIP access.

*Act as an affiliate for a commercial entity, nor offer merchandise (including Habbo furni) or services for sale.

*Offer to buy, sell or trade Habbo accounts for real money or Habbo Credits.

*Break the law or talk others into breaking it.

*Publish any material which may be offensive to other users or contains sexual content.

*Publish any personal information, pictures, video or documents belonging to Sulake Corporation Oy.

*Use slander or any other form of bullying in order to harass other people.

*Disrupt the operation of any other official or unofficial fansite nor disrupt the Hotel community.

*Replicate any part of the Habbo Hotel service ('Retro' Hotels, Habbo Home clones etc).

*Represent that your site is approved by or affiliated with Sulake Corporation Oy or that any other content on your site is approved by or affiliated with Sulake Corporation Oy.
    It's not only the UK

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast