HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm really looking forward to the movie, I've loved the series and I'm beginning to get excited for the movie
    Need any help? PM me!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The official trailer is out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7-PigBHqfQ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Aidobmac

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    The official trailer is out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7-PigBHqfQ

Looks awesome!

Aidobmac

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was a little disappointed they didn't really show anything other than water and air, and I was also hoping to see Appa and Momo. I'm not happy with what they did to Iroh, it doesn't look like him at all, plus Dev Patel should not be Zuko. Did anyone in this film even watch the series? Nevertheless, I'm still hyped. A few changes and disagreements can not be avoided when adapting such a large series into just three films.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 12-02-2010 at 07:46 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just finished the series for the second time. I have no doubt or hesitation in my mind - It's the best series I have ever seen.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was a little disappointed they didn't really show anything other than water and air, and I was also hoping to see Appa and Momo. I'm not happy with what they did to Iroh, it doesn't look like him at all, plus Dev Patel should not be Zuko. Did anyone in this film even watch the series? Nevertheless, I'm still hyped. A few changes and disagreements can not be avoided when adapting such a large series into just three films.
    I felt that too, and for some reason the actor who plays aang really annoys me for some reason
    Just finished the series for the second time. I have no doubt or hesitation in my mind - It's the best series I have ever seen.
    i might rewatch it humm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think they probably cast the best kid for Aang. His martial arts skills are immense. He's a kid though so surely puberty will be a problem when filming the two sequels. It's Harry Potter all over again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think they probably cast the best kid for Aang. His martial arts skills are immense. He's a kid though so surely puberty will be a problem when filming the two sequels. It's Harry Potter all over again.
    I just watched the commentary for one of the episodes and they kind of addressed this topic.

In the series originally they were going to cast a women to do Aang's voice since it would sound rather child like and their voice wouldn't change half way due to puberty or anything. However, they decided to cast kids in the voice acting roles instead because they intended for the characters to grow and mature in the series just as their voice actors were doing in real life. Looking back at it now it couldn't have worked any better.

However, it will be quite different in the movie. In the series sometimes weeks passed (in the Avatar world) between each episode and since there are sixty one episodes in total it was easy to stretch the time out. A movie however is usually around two hours long. There isn't enough time to stretch it out nor enough to convey the characters growth in such a story without a cheap montage. I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out.

Now I leave you with one of the best quotes from the series...

"You've always thrown everything you could at me! Well, I can take it, and now I can give it back!"
    "Come on! STRIKE ME! You've never held back before!"
    "Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not too inclined to read 50+ posts in detail to find out if this has already been posted but who was the original picked for the boy (not aang) and who will play the girl? Also do they have that big mammoth thing in the movie?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsui View Post
    I'm not too inclined to read 50+ posts in detail to find out if this has already been posted but who was the original picked for the boy (not aang) and who will play the girl? Also do they have that big mammoth thing in the movie?
    Not sure why you're asking because the sounds of things, you've not even touched the series. But: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/. And yes, the big 'mammoth' thing is in it, after all it is quite an essential part of the story.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast