HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking news

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Casumo said he might donate you the amber though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yea but the line after said to some one who's birthday is tomorrow.

-.-
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sabra
    The Story: I traded 4.5 thrones for a gold roller. Which I got an ad for yesterday. Thinking I would make big furni off of it I did it. Little did I know that people said it was coming out etc. etc. I heard rumors of some one hacking the Air Port getting them but what ever I still tried to trade it. So I couldnt get an offer more then 1 throne until Causmo offered me like 3T worth of furni. So I did it - but what do you know? Callie comes in and replaces the roller with an Amber. So if Callie actually cared she would have asked to talked to me when I had it! But no she doesnt and look what I lose out on? Typical...
    Technically yhou have no say in the matter, Causmo may not of noticed and once you have traded it away it is not yours anymore. But I can see why you are angry because it was once yours and you got a reasonable trade for it then Callie comes along and swaps it for a way more valuable rare.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What I am mad about is she decided to do something about it when Causmo had it. I bet it would be the same with every other popular friend of Callie.
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Discountguyâ„¢
    sabra look on the bright side you might get it after all Screenie by lvt360)
    Pic stealer lols sabra if u want me 2 pm u full pic?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    Technically yhou have no say in the matter, Causmo may not of noticed and once you have traded it away it is not yours anymore. But I can see why you are angry because it was once yours and you got a reasonable trade for it then Callie comes along and swaps it for a way more valuable rare.
    Yeh he is rite as you decided to trade it, instead of keeping it. Still got 3T though . Just not as much as amber is.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OO
    Here's her complaining.

lol in the midst of sabras arguement theres me saying my old habbo has toto on f/l :p
    well, this is a blast from the past!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sabra
    What I am mad about is she decided to do something about it when Causmo had it. I bet it would be the same with every other popular friend of Callie.
    Yup. That's the way habbo works if you not popular Habbo staff and Hobbas don't care about you. They won't admit it but it's so true.

Tokens

i traded sabra 1 throne, 1 typo, 1 petal, 1 majestic, 1 set of imps for the roller. I msg'd callie later in the night, she came to my room and picked up the roller and asked me for a quick word. She asked me to go to the Habbo Council drop in and she explained that the roller shouldnt have gotten into the hands of a habbo becuse it wasnt realeased *yet*. She then asked if i wanted a yellow amber, so i said yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Causmo
    i traded sabra 1 throne, 1 typo, 1 petal, 1 majestic, 1 set of imps for the roller. I msg'd callie later in the night, she came to my room and picked up the roller and asked me for a quick word. She asked me to go to the Habbo Council drop in and she explained that the roller shouldnt have gotten into the hands of a habbo becuse it wasnt realeased *yet*. She then asked if i wanted a yellow amber, so i said yeah.
    I think it would be nice if you gave the gold amber to Sabra if she gives back the stuff maybe,
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My site
    1000th Post
    -------------------------------------------------
    New TV
    -------------------------------------------------

Avatar removed by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Avatar was too big for your user group.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast