HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: How often do you clean your car?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Once or more a week

5 16.13%
  • Once every fortnight

1 3.23%
  • Once every month

6 19.35%
  • Whenever I feel like it

19 61.29%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never, haven't had a car I'm that proud of yet. Once I get a car I like I'll start doing it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow some of the insides of your cars are horrific.

Mine got pretty bad recently, car full of girls turned into them finding my bag of goldbears cue the goldbear fight that then commenced, along with a pile of sanitry towels being thrown around, one was then signed and stuck to my rear window so had left sticky residue marks whn I pulled it off Theres usually always a bottle rolling around somewhere in te car too.

Car smells of winter edition sourz as of 2 days ago too because the lid came off one bottle after going around a corner and it spilt loads onto the footwell carpet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by awelsh View Post
    Wow some of the insides of your cars are horrific.

Mine got pretty bad recently, car full of girls turned into them finding my bag of goldbears cue the goldbear fight that then commenced, along with a pile of sanitry towels being thrown around, one was then signed and stuck to my rear window so had left sticky residue marks whn I pulled it off Theres usually always a bottle rolling around somewhere in te car too.

Car smells of winter edition sourz as of 2 days ago too because the lid came off one bottle after going around a corner and it spilt loads onto the footwell carpet
    Why the **** do you let these people in your car? Nobody would dare do anything like that in mine, I'd go off the hook!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danzooo View Post
    Why the **** do you let these people in your car? Nobody would dare do anything like that in mine, I'd go off the hook!
    same here lol, everyone is well behaved in my car

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm going to rent a steam cleaner and clean my cars this weekend, my truck has has salt caked to the mats LOL
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

in the summer i wash my car pretty much every week, including vacuuming the inside
    in the winter i never do, its too cold, **** that ****

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I cleared out the inside of mine the other week for the first time since I've had it (around 4 years), still haven't ever washed it lol what a beaut
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't washed my car in over a year, but I keep taking one all the rubbish which amounts in it once it becomes unbearable .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

from going to jersey yesterday lollllll
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by danzooo View Post
    Gash = most rules do not apply, was a tad pissed that my goldbears were wasted though! Plus there was rubbish everywhere anyway so that just gave me a good reason to clean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    from going to jersey yesterday lollllll
    Id class that as clean

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast