HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Got hospitalised again on friday/saturday

Fun

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I got my appendix out!

Tokens

Yes. Once when i was a baby (3 weeks or so), then when I was 9 because I had some problem with my kidney I stayed in hospital for 2 weeks, and then again last year because I drank too much. pure class

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I was about 5 I put my hand through this class hydrant thing in Lanzarote. And ended up going to hospital there and then again here for an operation to melt the skin back together. Still got the scar today.
    Jordan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Twice that I can remember. Once when I was 7/8 when I had my first and only asthma attack. And once last year (when I was 21) for Pulmonary Embolus .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    a few times.

when i was little i ripped my face open on some glass and then i ripped my own stitches out (idk why i was like 4) so i had to stay in for a bit, when i was 13 i was in a coma for a week or so and in hospital for nearly a month but i don't really want to go in why and then i went in for dehydration when i was 17, totes my own fault, am an idiot.

oh completely forgot got spiked during freshers too, i say spiked: there were things found in my blood that shouldn't have been there, but i was so absolutely wasted i coulda taken anything. i was found near a bush though, c l a s s y as always. i texted my friend alex just before they rang the ambulance (i will find the pic but i can't right now hmmm)
    i finally found the picture of the text i sent someone before i was taken to hospital hahahah, i'm really not sure whether i was spiked or i just took something and forgot, but this is hilar:

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

yeah when i had my gall bladder out and again when i crashed a motorbike with no helmet on (on private land) hit a pothole n flew and when i ****** up on my bmx in a skatepark n smashed my face
    no

Tokens

twice.
    once when i broke my toe by trying to play football in the house when i was little. i missed the football and hit the wall, epic fail.
    another time when the dentist had to take 4 of my teeth out, he got 3 out and snapped the remaining tooth and couldn't get the remaining half out. so got send to the hospital so that they could dig in my gum and get it out.

hate hospitals, depressing, smelly and crap.
    Last.fm
    Twitter
    Oldham Athletic
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

since commenting on this ive been in hospital again. so ive been in twice now

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Been to hospital for gastro infection last year, stayed overnight. Apart from that, nothing much else besides scheduled surgery.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456