HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Riots in the UK

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

1820: Apparently Ealing residents are banding together to protect their property this evening. Picture of a flyer being pushed through people’s doors has been seen but we won’t reproduce it.

VIGILANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birmingham Mailbox.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hashterix View Post
    The joke is someone texted his mates asking if they wanted to go for a pint but predictive text replaced the word pint with riot.
    I can't believe you had to explain that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Why do half of you people act like its just black "chavs" doing riots/loots. Like there ain't Jews whites Asians & Indians involved... Pretty dumb. & that fried chicken post... wow get a life like you don't see yet again whites Asians & Indians in chicken shops... seriously??? When your God then comment on others because I know if i knew half the fools on this forum irl i'd find a lot of things on you, to get "laughs" off.

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar94 View Post
    Why do half of you people act like its just black "chavs" doing riots/loots. Like there ain't Jews whites Asians & Indians involved... Pretty dumb. & that fried chicken post... wow get a life like you don't see yet again whites Asians & Indians in chicken shops... seriously??? When your God then comment on others because I know if i knew half the fools on this forum irl i'd find a lot of things on you, to get "laughs" off.
    yawwwwwn.

moderator alert Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks
    Last edited by Jordan; 09-08-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

All he did was post a picture?

Riot vans in birmingham.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Live on Granada Reports at the moment a horrible little scally girl is screaming "**** the police" and the language is obviously being aired in all its glory. They are also reporting various disturbances beginning in Manchester and Salford. Shop windows being smashed and shops being looted. They are also attempting to gain entry to the Arndale centre!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Post a picture of a hasidic jew running down the road with a 40" TV and i'll find it easier to believe.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I think they are saying it because the majority of the people in the pictures are black. But we all know it's people from most races

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yr making it into an issue of race, no-one else is.