HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Which way did you vote in the EU referendum today?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • REMAIN

27 51.92%
  • LEAVE

25 48.08%
Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

But at the same time, those parties which are a Out party will also face losing a large amount of their voters who went with remain I'd imagine (if this does turn out to be the case).

So this could be an interesting time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Where? Which parties?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Everywhere and every.

For example in the other thread we've seen that the Labour voters were like 50/50, so in the event that we have a GE and labour come out as saying if you vote us we'll not be leaving the EU, a heavy amount of the 'leave' voters are going to bail on labour, where as they may gain a lot of the remain voters.

At the same time lets say UKIP (for a laugh, lets not pretend they'll ever get in power) come out and say they'll be leaving the EU in the event they get power, then they'll likely get a lot of those leave voters.

But obviously that's speculation, like everything that's been posted about the EURef over the past 2 years.

Time will tell.

Pound seems steady at 1.36753 for now lets hope it continues to stay stable.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally I think it'd just be the fringe parties like the Lib Dems/UKIP/Greens that would do something like this. It's too risky for the bigger parties.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Anyone knowvhow these figures on what age votes what came about? Is it more nonsense polling of a tiny selection or did they genuinely sort through each and every ballot putting them in little piles
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Any party which attempts to overturn the democratic will of the British people is committing electoral suicide. And possibly inviting violence.

There's no doubt this is the most extraordinary and ground-shaking moment in our post-war history now. The old order is shattered beyond repair.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 26-06-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flairr

Latest Awards:

I was away over the weekend so have missed a lot of the referendum posts, I have seen a lot of complaining and moaning from people in the remain camp. I find the stupidest argument being that a 52% majority is not big enough and the referendum needs to be held again. A majority is a majority and you cannot just start implementing rules after the referendum, in reality the four percent win was a majority of over a million people (i haven't looked at the exact numbers as yet). I think people just need to get on with it, 24 hours or so after "Brexit" was decided there hasn't been any major catastrophe, as far as I know no companies have posted an intent on leaving britain, the FTSE recovered to just a 3% loss yesterday and the Bank of England has vowed to fight with England, I suppose the only major drop is the British pound which will only help any exporters, but short term gain for long term gain? I think we just need to work very hard and power forwards, I think Jeremy Clarkson said it best.

Oh and I also wanted to add that Sturgeons agenda getting shot down by the EU I find hilarious.

Last edited by Lucy; 26-06-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

turns out that the 2nd ref petition (which now has 3,264,565 signatures - obvs not all from UK) was made by a leave supporter over a month ago lol!

http://news.sky.com/story/1717815/se...et-up-by-outer

The petition for a second referendum on EU membership, which has now topped three million supporters, was set up by a leave campaigner a month ago when he thought his side would lose.

Oliver Healey has disclosed that because there was "no guarantee of a leave victory at that time" he set up the petition "with the intention of making it harder for 'remain' to further shackle us to the EU".

In a Facebook post, the English Democrats member said he felt it was time to "clarify my position on the issue even if it looks bad" and stressed that the remain side had "hijacked" the petition on the government website.

He said: "I am genuinely appalled by the behaviour of some of the remain campaign, how they are conducting themselves post-referendum not just with this petition but generally.

"The referendum was fairly funded; democratically endorsed, every vote was weighted equally and I believe this was a true reflection of the mood of the country. To my fellow leavers, now doubting their decision please keep the faith, we will be fine just stick with it."
    still stupid

we just need to get on with it and someone needs to whip out article 50 asap
    Last edited by lemons; 26-06-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol I saw that. Makes it even more amusing that he would get the right numbers spot on to round up both turnout and the percentage.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Thing is it makes sense to make that sort of petition BEFORE the referendum takes place, taking it on afterwards with the same wording doesn't make any sense at all and is just a social media tantrum
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +