HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 61 of 115 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Evans is amazing for his age, and like Sturridge, he will improve a lot when he gets more experience as he gets older (if Sturridges is able to get any experience at Chelsea :rolleyes. He's not as good as Sturridge though, Sturridge has skill and can set up players and score like Robinho, whereas Evans tries to break down defences and puts his best into every game.

I haven't seen Schmiechel play much, only a couple of games but he does seem really good. Also we haven't let Hart go? He's only on loan and not on a permanent deal. Schmiechel will leave as he wants to and he does need to be playing every week which is fair enough. I just hope we can hold onto Hart before he gets bored of not being our permanent goalkeeper. :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should loan out Schmiechel and not sell him as he will be a good replacement for Given when he retires. I honestly, don't see why on earth you would want Adebayor seeing as you have 7 Strikers, not in cluding Robinho and you might even end up playing 4-5-1. Even with 4-4-2 you should only need about 5/6 Strikers at most, unless your planning on selling a few.

Out of intrest any gunners fans out there know why/if Fabregas is now number 10, not 4? I saw it on the site, or on sky sports and was surprised after there was a big issue about giving him the number 4 as it was Vieras. Also, as an Arsenal fan, I think we should re-sign Viera on a free transfer, as we desperately need a CDM, and he could be it. Flamani would have been perfect right about now, shame he went to Milan though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

If City do get Adebayor for £20m then that would be a brilliant deal for Arsenal. I mean he only plays good when he wants to play, which reminds me of Anelka when he played for City. I too don't see why we should buy him, as we now have two top strikers we want to play, but it is because we want to have a competition between 3 strikers to be able to play. If Adebayor does join us, it is purely for money as he apparently wants a work permit and has proposed a move to City? Which is strange if your playing for a club like Arsenal. He probably wont play brilliantly as I don't see him having any enthusiasm playing for us if he didn't show that much for Arsenal all the time.

I would love City to keep Schmiechel as he is one for the future, but we have Hart and I really think it would be unfair to keep Schmiechel as a reserve player, he deserves to play more often for a club like Cardiff.

We've released Vassell, lost Sturridge and were now looking at selling Caicedo, Evans, and Benjani with Jo on loan to Everton. So that would leave us with Bojinov and Bellamy on the bench or reserves. I don't think I missed any strikers did I? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

7 There, but didn't know your looking at selling Caicedo, Benjani and Evans. If they sold them three, then you'd have a good 4 strikers, and Jo on loan.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ash, what do you reckon citys starting #11 would be if they didn't sign any one else this summer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Given
    Richards - Dunne

Dejong - Barry - Ireland

bellamy - adebayor - evans - cruz - tevez - cacedo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest, I think a 3-5-2 formation would be quite good for Man City. Who is a better player, De Jong or Elano? Also, who are your two Full Backs at the moment?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    To be honest, I think a 3-5-2 formation would be quite good for Man City. Who is a better player, De Jong or Elano? Also, who are your two Full Backs at the moment?
    3 at the back in the prem?
    you having a laugh!?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YESSSS!

I touched tevez's arm!, yyayyy, i got a video of him really close signing autographs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, 3 and then a defensive midfielder. With the current squad they have, that formation would suit it best but like i've said a few times they need new Full backs, then a 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 would suit them.