HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 63 of 473 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's gone from an 8 On my list to 10

It's gotten way better now and abit romantic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Damn, I wanna watch Hajime no Ippo so bad but my computer is ****** and I have a ton of work to do. Maybe it's for the best.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

no ep 41 now lol my bday today ^^ went out last night so lazing around for most of today so watch more ippo.

and i watched my gurren lagann dvd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He died for your sins.

Also, am I seeing this right? You're on episode 41 of Hajime no Ippo? Have you got to Ippo's fight with Sendo yet? Your favourite fight so far?

Also...

cass13 cass13 cass13 cass13 cass13 cass13 cass13 cass13
    cass13 HAPPY BIRTHDAY cass13

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

yea mishiba i think his name is. that was quite a good fight. looking forward to the fight with date if it happens.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Noein is quite like gurren lagan, Its hard to explain but its in the future from episode 4? And they live underground because there surface was destroyed etc

no big machine like or not yet anyway

Episode 8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    yea mishiba i think his name is. that was quite a good fight. looking forward to the fight with date if it happens.
    Mashiba is a beast. The OVA with him in is reeeeeaaaalllllly good. The great thing about Hajime no Ippo is that when you think you've seen everything, you haven't. When you think it's reached its limit, it hasn't. Every fight is ten times more amazing than the one before it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no ep 41 now lol my bday today ^^ went out last night so lazing around for most of today so watch more ippo.

and i watched my gurren lagann dvd
    omg mine too

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    He died for your sins.

Also, am I seeing this right? You're on episode 41 of Hajime no Ippo? Have you got to Ippo's fight with Sendo yet? Your favourite fight so far?

Also...

cass13 HAPPY BIRTHDAY cass13
    Uhmmm wheres mine?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

lol forgot to say thanks.

Im really into Hajime no ippo now really want these dvds i know i can get the 1st ova for about £15. anyway got bunch of money so gonna go buy some stuff later. N.G.E boxset being one of them.

I dno about gurren lagann anymore like.. hopefully not like Naruto.. 2 of my faves died and afterwards just turned to crap.

And lol. i hate it being the 31st tho because of princess diana dieing. when i was a kid every bday i would put tv on for cartoons and there would be come documentary about her on.. Tho same bday as thet wrestler.. jeff hardy so its all good lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol forgot to say thanks.

Im really into Hajime no ippo now really want these dvds i know i can get the 1st ova for about £15. anyway got bunch of money so gonna go buy some stuff later. N.G.E boxset being one of them.

I dno about gurren lagann anymore like.. hopefully not like Naruto.. 2 of my faves died and afterwards just turned to crap.

And lol. i hate it being the 31st tho because of princess diana dieing. when i was a kid every bday i would put tv on for cartoons and there would be come documentary about her on.. Tho same bday as thet wrestler.. jeff hardy so its all good lol.
    TTGL does not get crap, its just a continuous motion of epic.

And i know same, it really sucked, but i dont think ive seen anything about princess diana today, first time ever , and i dont care about wrestling so meh