HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

moderator alert Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!
    Last edited by Chris; 30-08-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Here's my baby, shes a 2006 Suzuki Swift CT (Sport), it has customized wheel trim skirts, twin exhaust, some expensive rally suspension, I forget the name!
    Picked her up today and had some racing stripes put on her, the roof isn't done because it was raining, hes going to do them the weekend. Also going to have a flag sort of graphic on the sides too!

She has literally just broken the 3k miles mark, the car was actually used in the top gear episode where they where playing football with cars. The dealer I bought from bought all 12 off top gear and built them up, sold all but kept one. He decided he wanted to sell the last one and I picked it up!
    There is something like 3 which where on the top gear episode, still in the country, others are all over the world. One is even in a museum in Germany.
    The car has literally just been parked in a warehouse for 3 years, up until last November it had done 59 miles legit, now it has just over 3,000!

Before stripes:

Excuse the L plates and quality, was taken on a Itouch

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

As I've said before, the stripes look so much better Jord, not bad mileage either Cool fact about top gear too

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the Suzuki Swift It's like what the Mini Cooper should of been - small, nimble and stylish. Interesting about the TopGear facts. Did they ahve the number plates* on in that episode? You might be able to pick it out

or they changed the plates for numbers, but I think they had the numbers on the body work, but could be mistaken.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I like the Suzuki Swift It's like what the Mini Cooper should of been - small, nimble and stylish. Interesting about the TopGear facts. Did they ahve the number plates* on in that episode? You might be able to pick it out

or they changed the plates for numbers, but I think they had the numbers on the body work, but could be mistaken.
    I was trying to find the clip earlier, I cant seem to find it

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

My dealer give me false information, the car was actually in the ice hockey, and having a quick look earlier, the plates where still on the cars!
    The swifts in the football where a different colour.

If I can find a clip of the episode, i'll post it here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

1979 FS1. Pretty damn rare. Only fallen off it once hehehehe.

This picture was taken at a local bike show of which it won Classic bike by a large margin!
    Last edited by Ajthedragon; 08-09-2011 at 08:14 PM.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    My dealer give me false information, the car was actually in the ice hockey, and having a quick look earlier, the plates where still on the cars!
    The swifts in the football where a different colour.

If I can find a clip of the episode, i'll post it here
    Even better The ones that were in the Ice Hockey went to one of the Scandinavian countries, I think?

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Even better The ones that were in the Ice Hockey went to one of the Scandinavian countries, I think?
    I'm pretty sure
    I did have a quick look earlier for the clip but no joy, my mothers friend has the episode recorded on Sky+ so hopefully I can make a copy of it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

driving dads 2011 535i x-drive 6m now!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.