HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that instead of £25 Million for Adebayor, we should have asked for Wright-Phillips and £15 Million. Wright-Phillips would be a great asset to Arsenal as we need some proper wingers, and that would be a good deal.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 15-07-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

We dont need wingers. All we need is a Defensive Mid and maybe another CB
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, we don't actually have any wingers at all so we do kind of need some, it depends on the formation he plays. But if we buy a defensive midfielder, than Rosicky and Nasri can play on the sides and can cover that area so yeah, can either but a Defensive Midfielder or two wingers, either would work. As for a Defender, yeah we probably need 1 more but that's not the main position we need to fill as we have Senderos, Djorou (can't spell that), Silvestre, Gallas who can all fill in. I think we should buy a new keeper though, maybe as a replacement for Almunia. Maybe, Carson from West Brom or Scmicheal from City.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Or Mr Green

Nasri, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie, Rosicky. Can ALL play wings.

Even though 3 are strikers.

And Diaby
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    I think that instead of £25 Million for Adebayor, we should have asked for Wright-Phillips and £15 Million. Wright-Phillips would be a great asset to Arsenal as we need some proper wingers, and that would be a good deal.
    You're not going to get any decent players from Man City. They're all on megabucks and won't leave. They all know the club is going places so who'd leave to go to Arsenal?

Arsenal don't need wingers. They need a tough-tackling midfielder, a striker and possibly a big CB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by K-Lash View Post
    Or Mr Green

Nasri, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie, Rosicky. Can ALL play wings.

Even though 3 are strikers.

And Diaby
    Yeah I know they can all play on the wing, as I said above Rosicky and Nasri will probably end up playing there, but none of them are natural wingers so if what I'm saying is if we can buy 2 wingers, then we can play:

Right Winger
    Rosicky
    Fabregas
    Nasri
    Left Winger

Don't get me wrong, I too think a ball winner in the middle would probably be the best bet but I'm saying that could be a possibilty. Hopefully we can sign a good ball winner which would provide a good balance but the wingers is another idea that could be possible as a 2nd alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    You're not going to get any decent players from Man City. They're all on megabucks and won't leave. They all know the club is going places so who'd leave to go to Arsenal?

Arsenal don't need wingers. They need a tough-tackling midfielder, a striker and possibly a big CB.
    Well, look at Wright-Phillips, he moved from Chelsea, who were paying him a lot more than Man City at the time, back to Man City because he wasn't getting first team football, and by the looks of things he won't be getting any at Man City now either. I see what you mean though, it depends on the player I guess.

Also, If we sell adabayor which will probably happen then apparently we are buying a french striker for 7 mill I think which will solve that. I don't think we need another Center Back now. We have: Toure, Vermaelen, Senderos, Gallas, Silvestre and Djourou all of which are capable of starting. And I talked about the CDM above so yeah.

I think we have a decent enough defence and enough strike force for next season, maybe we can buy that 7 mill striker too just incase, but it's the midfield that needs sorting, so either a good ball winner, or a couple wingers are what we need in my opinion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Yeah I know they can all play on the wing, as I said above Rosicky and Nasri will probably end up playing there, but none of them are natural wingers so if what I'm saying is if we can buy 2 wingers, then we can play:

Right Winger
    Rosicky
    Fabregas
    Nasri
    Left Winger

Don't get me wrong, I too think a ball winner in the middle would probably be the best bet but I'm saying that could be a possibilty. Hopefully we can sign a good ball winner which would provide a good balance but the wingers is another idea that could be possible as a 2nd alternative.

Well, look at Wright-Phillips, he moved from Chelsea, who were paying him a lot more than Man City at the time, back to Man City because he wasn't getting first team football, and by the looks of things he won't be getting any at Man City now either. I see what you mean though, it depends on the player I guess.

Also, If we sell adabayor which will probably happen then apparently we are buying a french striker for 7 mill I think which will solve that. I don't think we need another Center Back now. We have: Toure, Vermaelen, Senderos, Gallas, Silvestre and Djourou all of which are capable of starting. And I talked about the CDM above so yeah.

I think we have a decent enough defence and enough strike force for next season, maybe we can buy that 7 mill striker too just incase, but it's the midfield that needs sorting, so either a good ball winner, or a couple wingers are what we need in my opinion.
    You might aswell have no-one there than Senderos, Silvestre will go - he's a full-back anyway, Djorou is crap. Gallas is on and off, might leave.

Marouane Chamakh, Moroccan striker from Bordeaux. Surely it'd be better having his strike parter Fernando Cavenaghi.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Senderos is still in Milan, Silvestre wont leave unless he is guranteed 1st team football in another league. Gallas will leave in next season winter sales.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ooh When does senderos' loan end? Djourou isn't that bad and Silvestre plays CB more than full back. I still think we don't need any more CB's or Strikers really, just need to sort out midfield. Once that is done then maybe buy another striker but only if there's money spare.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

I think Arsenal rejected taking him back. If i remember rightly. And Djorou played well for 7 games, no goals conceded last season, then gallas came back

Id like to see Aguero or someone like Hargreaves (sp) at Arsenal.....
    If we didnt have Sagna, maybe Sergio Ramos
    Last edited by Disaronno; 15-07-2009 at 09:31 PM.