HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    After the new version of vB came out, hxf limited the powers super moderators got.
    What like exactly? Deleting threads is not necessary in any circumstance, they can just be moved to a hidden forum which is basically the same thing from the public's point of view .
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    What like exactly? Deleting threads is not necessary in any circumstance, they can just be moved to a hidden forum which is basically the same thing from the public's point of view .
    touch'e sir
    Habbox eXpert Team Leader (B) Habbo
    PM me for ANY help

Ex Habbox Super Moderator
    Ex CA HxHD SS
    Ex Articles Staff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Well im not sure a council is needed but it might be good in some ways hmm you'll have to provde points and all as it could go both ways. :]

But MAD does reply to some threads here and Nvrspk4 does others and the odd one J1MI does.
    Im not saying they dont! !!
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    Im not saying they dont! !!
    Oh right sos!!!

But i agree some idea's dont get put through to meetings when they should.

Tokens

But hey, I thought the first rule of a company/buisiness/service was "The customer is always right".
    No, MAD is always right here.

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    You just answered your own question :rolleyes:. Someone said we shouldnt get lots of mods / smods as the forum could get trashed / damaged. I said the smods now have limited power (so they cant delete threads).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So Whos up for Communism? ,

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=400843

... is this how Habbox Moderators deal with a real problem like E-Bullying.... thats just appalling
    Last edited by Lycan; 22-09-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Has anyone ever suggested a Forum Council (sorry, this is related to a post earlier in the thread so it isnt too off topic ). People who meet a few times a month and suggest way on how to improve the forum, build ideas, based on what the Habbox Public want. Cus as someone said earlier, Im not sure MAD is entirely in touch with what his audience wants, and it may be better for people who are well known on the forum, and know what they want to be part of helping.

But back to the not enough/no experienced moderators...I really havent noticed a problem. But then again I cant really be one to make an opinion on the matter as I spend a lot of my time in the staff forums sorting out my department But hey, I thought the first rule of a company/buisiness/service was "The customer is always right".

That is just an excellent suggestion! It would really show what people think of the forum from the outside in and enable good, positive and direct communication.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    So Whos up for Communism? ,

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=400843

... is this how Habbox Moderators deal with a real problem like E-Bullying.... thats just appalling
    Actually its in the wrong forum so its pointless to that moderator and the user would have to report it in the report user forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Actually its in the wrong forum so its pointless to that moderator and the user would have to report it in the report user forum

So what its in the wrong forum, the moderator should move it or edit with a less iggnorant message.. all they've done is closed it and told the user in less words that its pointless to post that your getting harassed....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I myself have only been on trial for a few days now and it is quite hard to moderate. Im on alot of the day moderating but the thing I find hard is when moderating other forums where you do not have the power to edit the post. However im sure all mod's do their best.

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast