HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    DarrenToogood Guest

That is being dealt with

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The design is very professional, and the images are great Well done.
    Lets set the stage on fire, and hollywood will be jealous.

DarrenToogood Guest

Thank you very much Tom.

The site has been updated with some more Automotive photography, however the wrong watermark has been applied. This will be resolved tomorrow around 4pm, however the images will remain the same. More images to be uploaded.

DarrenToogood Guest

Update:

Bright Wight Images has secured a team of 2 to attend the world famous WhiteAir Extreme Sports festival on the Isle of Wight. The event, running from 19th-21st September will be attended by myself and Josh Harris working on behalf of the festival organizers as crew/staff covering the three days.

Tokens

You should sell your photos in frames, if you did, i would be very interested. I'm looking for a big picture for my room, framed.

Don't like my views? Build a bridge and get over it.

DarrenToogood Guest

We can offer framed deals. Let us know what picture you wish, the type of frame and size, and we can sort that all for you, with a deposit.

Tokens

I want a picture with the sea init.. like

frame size= whats the biggest you do? do you do one the size of 2 A3 pieces of paper ontop of eachother?

DarrenToogood Guest

Hello there,

The max size we do is 54x36'', however this is costly to print. We would require your print size, frame size, postage and packing and a deposit of the overall fee.

If you could email me on [email protected] we can discuss this further.

Tokens

kk, we will discuss this after i come home from the office.

DarrenToogood Guest

We are willing to provide pictures up to 54x26'', framed and dispatched to any member of the public, for a fee. If you are interested, please let me know.

We are also interested in working with other photographers around the country. If you are a photographer, using a D-SLR with the appropriate kit, please get in contact with some examples of your work. We are always looking to expand the team, not just local but national, working under the hub of Bright Wight Images.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.