HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Xoim View Post
    Im sorry but PWNED
    I agree if laggings found a new technique then he must be better that you "pr0s"
    This thread is ridiculous.
    First off fair enough if some of the people from AU are big headed or gloating or whatever but there's no need to rise to their attempts to provoke you.
    It was obvious that Blinger was just joking.
    Laggings didn't find a new technique. These people from AU found it then tossed us a bone.
    By the by, I've kept quiet about this until now to let people have their moments but it's not one person's technique. If anything, first off it's the people from AU's, Cannonman etc. Then if you want to clarify who worked it out on UK then I'd say it was a colaboration between everyone in the many stacking threads that have been around lately. As proof of this here's a post of mine which went largely unnoticed (except by laggings) which essentially tells you exactly what his guide does (Ignore the comment about the first quote, it's unrelated);
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost....3&postcount=62

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    First off fair enough if some of the people from AU are big headed or gloating or whatever but there's no need to rise to their attempts to provoke you.
    Laggings didn't find a new technique. These people from AU found it then tossed us a bone.
    By the by, I've kept quiet about this until now to let people have their moments but it's not one person's technique. If anything, first off it's the people from AU's, Cannonman etc. Then if you want to clarify who worked it out on UK then I'd say it was a colaboration between everyone in the many stacking threads that have been around lately. As proof of this here's a post of mine which went largely unnoticed (except by laggings) which essentially tells you exactly what his guide does (Ignore the comment about the first quote, it's unrelated);
    About time someone decides to tell it how it is.

And as stated in the deleted thread, I only have respect for you out of all the UK goons around here.

It is funny though, how Laggings claims it as his own, and how the other UK goons claim it as Laggings doing.

Cannonman, myself and 11 originally found it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Its funny how you 'pro-stackers' were claiming sofa stacking was extremely difficult and took a lot of trial and error, yet now that the technique has been released you say it isnt.

Just shows how much you crave the attention
    Key word I am about to say:
    misleading.

Tokens

There is no way to know who first found the flat stack technique using ditches, it was possibly found way before you (heri, 11, cannonman) No one can claim it as their own. It was possibley found by someone who didn't want to gloat like you 3 are.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbh...
    I really dislike the AU pro stackers as they think they are all it...
    Take some gratitude... I think what cannonman did in the room was amazing.. But boy did he know how to make himself a big head.

As J said...
    you can't off been the 1st to flat stack.. remember, this was a huge secret until laggings came along...

I want to say I have little respect for the .au players but blinger [I thin kthats right] is a good guy and I would be stereotyping.

There was NO need to be as bigheaded as you were.
    I provoke as I love to see how far I can push someone to teir boundries.

I was just agreeing and so my opinion is valid.
    I still have little/no respect for cannonman and that other user...

And in response to what HabboAUfan said.. about "misleading"?

You all did make out sofa stacking to be INCREDIBLY hard so dont be a douche.

People mess around on habbo therefore people could have known that sofa stacking before you and cannonman, and unless you have proof I will not beleive you..

I have the most respect for laggings here, as he decided he would share what you lot wouldn't.

And the FACT I actually asked laggings how to do that stack and he told me shows what type off a person he is compared to the pro stackers.

what the hell? when did we claim we were so 'pr0s'? never :/
    and when i said it was a new technique, i meant it had only been known for a month or less than that. also honestly you uk'ers should stop predicting that we say things like '2t to teach sofa staxx' because we never actually do that, you guys just think we do because none of you guys ever get taught it or find out and whenever one of you uk'ers find out you immediately spread it and we AU'ers get called big headed which provokes us to reply to these kind of threads..... to be honest i'm sort of lost about what i'm talking about now ;l

anyway i'm over this 'argue/fight'. Agreed?

Tokens

Tbh...
    Take some gratitude... I think what cannonman did in the room was amazing.. But boy did he know how to make himself a big head.

As J said...
    you can't off been the 1st to flat stack.. remember, this was a huge secret until laggings came along...

I want to say I have little respect for the .au players but blinger [I thin kthats right] is a good guy and I would be stereotyping.

I was just agreeing and so my opinion is valid.
    I still have little/no respect for cannonman and that other user...

And in response to what HabboAUfan said.. about "misleading"?

People mess around on habbo therefore people could have known that sofa stacking before you and cannonman, and unless you have proof I will not beleive you..

I have the most respect for laggings here, as he decided he would share what you lot wouldn't.

And the FACT I actually asked laggings how to do that stack and he told me shows what type off a person he is compared to the pro stackers.
    Bold 1 - Verrou actually was the first to post any mention about the Ditch Corner, simply because it got leaked by someone on US hotel who told someone on AU, Laggings did not LEAK it by any means.

Bold 2 - Misleading, to make it think like it is almost impossible to do. We always done it by raising the ditch.

Bold 3 - I come to believe we knew about it around 2-3 months before it got leaked, and in this time if the US habbo who leaked it knew, he would have leaked it earlier, or someone would have told someone else and it would have gone around.

Bold 4 - See Bold 1.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hehe, i was just **** stiring before, clearly you guys didn't mean me but seriously, saying that the AU pro stackers are idiots is a huge generalisation, you guys probably would do the same if you found out how to do it.

That means absolutely nothing. I could say that I have found a way to make SS furni and haven't told anyone or show anyone since I don't want you to figure out how its done.. I could provide a screenshot but thats it.
    Just because someone else did it first without telling anyone doesn't mean its been done. Nobody has said anything like it so its clearly not been done

Tokens

What?

So the "better" method of sofa stacking was actually this? I knew this already, but I thought you guys had some kind of other method of sofa stacking that still isn't leaked.
    Oh well.

Tokens

Teach me your ways, oh great one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Finally unbanned! :rolleyes:
    First off I want to say, stop the arguing. Discussion is fine, calling idiots is on the line, but the crap that some of you are saying is just rude. Let's not get another thread closed.
    For the record, I found this method on UK. I am the FIRST person to 'publicly' post that I know the method. So if someone else found it way before me, tough luck buddy, should've screenied it.
    Also, I have absoluetly NO respect for the people on here that are either saying, 'I knew this a long time ago nooobbbbb' or the AU users (not you blinger) who keep going back and forth 'this is a new method'/'this method is what we used'. Seriously, it's a game.

Below is my answers to almost all of the posts. If you posted, you're probably below me. (giggle)

Quote Originally Posted by Demala View Post
    EDIT2: I also think you are making this sound as if you are the king. Come yourself down :\
    If the AU users can brag a hell of a lot, I can do a bit too.

Quote Originally Posted by danthecarlvr View Post
    for the record this wasn't the original way of sofa stacking on AU but whatever it still works also with this method it's harder to find the right things to stack.
    Who are you? You're not part of the EP1( 3 sofa stackers... And this method you can stalk almost ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleboyaka View Post
    Does it work on both hotels!?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Robald View Post
    HE'S FINALLY BANNED.

Congrats on an actual useful and friendly thread for once though .
    That just means so much coming from you Robald Thank you so much!

well done laggings once again showing off your stacking abilities :]

I'd rep but you're banned
    Unbanned now -hint.

Quote Originally Posted by James:D View Post
    Atleast i know i could do this b4 u posted
    Right, yeah, sure.

For me it works 100% of the time with at least 6 on each square. So if you're considering doing it, don't buy 40, buy 13 maximum. Oh and you only need like 4 z shelves, not 20.
    Yes, I might write a third tut on doing it was 6 ditches, and have MattG edit it, but I once got stuck at 7 using 6 ditches per stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    I tried the 4 corner ditch way, but it didnt work, the z shelf only went on the right handed side, and not in the corner.

Ill try the method of like 20 corners later.
    And I showed you how already on hotel UL on 30day ban.

12 ditches, 6 each square with about 5 zs (leave two as base objects) works 100% of the time.
    90%. Failed for me once so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonman.R.C View Post
    Laggings: "The hardest possible stack to complete on the hotel is released"

Ill just up the game and ill pixel stack like 60 Hc sofas?
    Let's see it? We know how to pixel stack too.

Quote Originally Posted by HabboAUFAN View Post
    Incorrect, my friend.

Hardest stack is Pixel Stacking Sofa's on a flat rug.

Which I will be doing this weekend.
    Pixel stacking is just as hard as pixel stacking on a rug, flat, LOL. And what happened? I thought you were going to show us your epic ways.

You two think you are so big.

Seriously get a bloody life.
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzling View Post
    get a life lol
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by staypositive View Post
    Nothing's stacked. It's like magic - an illusion.
    It's all stacked, no illusion

Obviously I don't know about everyone else because I reckon I could do that comfortably. It would take ages and a lot of trial and error cause I haven't superclose stacked in, again, ages. Also I don't have the hcs.
    Pm me if you want me to set up a room for you

Someone doesn't know how to use the quote button :rolleyes:

You 2 need to climb out off each others asses and get a life
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Posted on behalf of Laggings. (I think it's pixel stacking, although I am not sure what he meant )

3 Pixel stacking, with a plate

Quote Originally Posted by Verrou View Post
    That's like 3 pixels stacking XD Nice try tho.
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonman.R.C View Post
    Thats 1 plate apart stacking , Plus again you all are so predictable and so easy to stir up. Pmsl o and to who ever said " get a life " i stumbled upon this randomly, with no intention of trying it. And if you read first part of laggings first post. something like Weeks or work, etc.
    You really think I spent weeks? I just put that there because it looked good :rolleyes: I spent maybe a dozen or so hours.

Pixel stacking is super close stacking, and is harder than any of this crap you guys learned that we accidentally came across.
    I've been able to pixel stack mats and such for about a year now...

If it was such an accident, and you don't treat yourself as being a 'pr0-stacker' - then you would open your mouthes, and stop being up your own arse's.
    +rep

ok to those who think this kind of stacking is the hardest stacking ever i believe you are wrong since all you do is put ditches down and sofas on top & repeat.. so really it's almost as easy as gate fusing
    Gate fusing is now easier, because you can just put 2 gates on the ditches instead of glitching room. But you really have no idea how, since you still have to glitch room and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Its funny how you 'pro-stackers' were claiming sofa stacking was extremely difficult and took a lot of trial and error, yet now that the technique has been released you say it isnt.

Just shows how much you crave the attention
    +rep

Superclose stacking was pioneered on UK by Bl!nkey. Not to mention that he left numerous rooms to help people master it. Admitedly you're right, superclose stacking is harder but don't think that it's way beyond anyone here. Not to mention that as a stack is has no value other than as a display of skill that you can actually do it. I value sofa stacking above it because it is infinately more useful for room building etc.
    nikeboy6 actually taught me how to superclose and that thing where white mats turn black.

WIN!

You "pr0-stackers" said this was the hardest stack in that huge thread....

So wth?
    And Im sure laggings meant the hardest stacking method on .co.uk
    Not .au
    Hardest on co.uk atm, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HOSKO02 View Post
    Nice to see new stacking methods emerging and to throw them out into the public, people retaining them is silly, if you use a stack in your room and learnt it from a tutorial or this thread, just pop a 'Laggings method' or something in your room cat to recognise, then people who discover new stacks still feel like they get some recognition, and it's good to keep track of where things originate from.
    I don't claim it's my method though, I just claim that I found it and here's a damn guide for everyone to use without arguing.

Yeah keeping stacking techniques is rather sad.... ;l
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    That is offensive. I take offence to that.
    Blinger, he meant the 3 au pr0's, it's easier to call them that instead of naming them, since nobody cba to remember. Don't take offense buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Kieranatorr View Post
    this is really no big deal. we've learnt how to put some sofas on top of each other. yeah fair enough
    then along come the .au idiots who think they're so amazing. yeah you know how to stack sofas IN AN EVEN MORE DIFFICULT AND AMAZING WAY. what do you want, a trophy?
    Actually it was along come the AU people, post that they can do sofa stacking, then we find out and they claim it never was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy123 View Post
    Kool beanz

But be fair, that 11 hc stacked doesnt even luk nice
    It lukz pr0 tho.

:S? mate this technique is new, the old one is much harder.
    ^^ ORLY? This is the method that RC was hinting at. I have a feeling you can't even stack Hcs...

Quote Originally Posted by 9y View Post
    Why is everyone arguing, i mean honestly, its a habbo room. Please, just respect that laggings has done his part, and get on with what your doing.
    Just respect the thread, don't get it closed.

So wait.

Now you are saying Laggings founded a new stack? Surely that makes him BETTER than you losers? Or were you attempting to make you and your pr0 buddies look better? :|
    ZOMG FOUNDED A NEW STACK! This is was RC was hinting at in another thread.

Im sorry but PWNED
    I agree if laggings found a new technique then he must be better that you "pr0s"
    ^^^

Yes your post was the base for me being able to get 11 hcs. I should've credited you and I'm sorry. But the AU people never threw us any bones really, they were gloating on how they could do it and weren't telling us.

About time someone decides to tell it how it is.

And as stated in the deleted thread, I only have respect for you out of all the UK goons around here.

It is funny though, how Laggings claims it as his own, and how the other UK goons claim it as Laggings doing.
    I would've claimed it was you if you would've told us. But you MAYBE gave 2 hints and WE figured it out. I found this method, but don't claim it's mine. And I have no respect for you either, you keep changing stories every few posts :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by jwhit265 View Post
    There is no way to know who first found the flat stack technique using ditches, it was possibly found way before you (heri, 11, cannonman) No one can claim it as their own. It was possibley found by someone who didn't want to gloat like you 3 are.
    It's quite possible that this has been known for years, but PUBLICLY I'm the first on the UK to show it.

Tbh...

I basically agree with everything there. And anytime you need help

what the hell? when did we claim we were so 'pr0s'? never :/
    and when i said it was a new technique, i meant it had only been known for a month or less than that. also honestly you uk'ers should stop predicting that we say things like '2t to teach sofa staxx' because we never actually do that, you guys just think we do because none of you guys ever get taught it or find out and whenever one of you uk'ers find out you immediately spread it and we AU'ers get called big headed which provokes us to reply to these kind of threads..... to be honest i'm sort of lost about what i'm talking about now ;l

anyway i'm over this 'argue/fight'. Agreed?
    WHO THE RUDDY HELL ARE YOU? You just popped up in this thread, and you arn't part of RC, and you've never shown you know anything about stacking... And it's not an argue/fight, you're the one making it go on and on. Again, who are you? Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by HabboStore View Post
    What?

So the "better" method of sofa stacking was actually this? I knew this already, but I thought you guys had some kind of other method of sofa stacking that still isn't leaked.
    Oh well.
    From what the AU's say, this is the better method. And right, you knew it, yeah, uh-huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnals View Post
    Teach me your ways, oh great one.
    Anytime you need your 'sino stacked again, oh rich one.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast