HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

when people get into habbox they can easily get addicted like i am but then wen they get addicted we need to keep them there

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rokgal2 View Post
    when people get into habbox they can easily get addicted like i am but then wen they get addicted we need to keep them there
    Yes, which leads us to the quality of the DJs, which is exactly the point im making. Dear god.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

so i think weve finally agreed that 80% of the djs just arent good enough..
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eSocks View Post
    so i think weve finally agreed that 80% of the djs just arent good enough..
    'we' being...? The DJs are good, some of they may need a bit more experience but of course they will gain that and the only way is by them DJing.

Your comment is quite rude:S How dare you say 80% of the DJs aren't good enough.
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dinasaw View Post
    'we' being...? The DJs are good, some of they may need a bit more experience but of course they will gain that and the only way is by them DJing.

Your comment is quite rude:S How dare you say 80% of the DJs aren't good enough.
    Its his opinion to be fair, he didnt name who he thinks are crap, that would be rude.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Its his opinion to be fair, he didnt name who he thinks are crap, that would be rude.
    Well if he is going to say that more than half the DJs are crap then he can keep his opinions to himself :S He would certainly not like it if there was a thread about rare values reporters and i came in and say 'oh dont worry half them are **** anyway' :rolleyes:
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

yh some djs are brill infact they all are but i think theres always room for improvment

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well if he is going to say that more than half the DJs are crap then he can keep his opinions to himself :S He would certainly not like it if there was a thread about rare values reporters and i came in and say 'oh dont worry half them are **** anyway' :rolleyes:
    He's not saying that they're crap, that was poor wording on my part. He's just saying they're not to the standard they should be(which isnt always "crap"). And if you did, then he'd have to accept it. People have different opinions on views on things, and since you're providing a service to these people, you have to hear their opinions and take it on board, whether you agree or not

Tokens

Latest Awards:

totally agree with this, it was unnecessary. you may aswell have said everyone was awful. it's not constructive at all, as the rest of posts are.
    and i'm gonna be honest, i doubt highly you've listened to every single DJ anyway to know 80% are ****.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Paul.

Latest Awards:

Tbh habbo isnt as popular as it use to be. and its having an effect plus the merge hasnt helped at all.
    DJ Porky

2006-2015
    Habtips - Habbolot - Habbox - Habbed - HHGS

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast