HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    if I were to say that since you believe in abortion even in the last stages when a baby can live on its own before birth then you certainly must believe in executing those on death row, what would you say?
    I don't agree with late stage abortion, that's a completely different matter because it's forcing the death of something that already is a self sustaining life force, and also premature babies aren't death row inmates. My point was that if you're using potential as your argument then each individual ovum and sperm has the same potential (on its own) to become a fully grown human as a newly created foetus - it's the difference between what is and what may be
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I don't agree with late stage abortion, that's a completely different matter because it's forcing the death of something that already is a self sustaining life force, and also premature babies aren't death row inmates. My point was that if you're using potential as your argument then each individual ovum and sperm has the same potential (on its own) to become a fully grown human as a newly created foetus - it's the difference between what is and what may be
    Death is death. There is no difference.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Cool in that case you're a mass murderer because every time you scratch you're killing hundreds of living cells, every step you take you kill thousands of microbes, every time your heart beats it sends out white blood cells to kill invasive bacteria etc

Also if "death is death" then how come you oppose abortion but support the death penalty and war? Nothing you say makes any sense
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Also if "death is death" then how come you oppose abortion but support the death penalty and war? Nothing you say makes any sense
    Of course I support the death penalty/war but oppose abortion. I made an example to you to show that your logic wasn't working lol.

Perhaps you need another read:

if I were to say that since you believe in abortion even in the last stages when a baby can live on its own before birth then you certainly must believe in executing those on death row, what would you say?
    It's a question. It's not my belief at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No dear I'm not the one who needs to reread anything, I already answered that. My logic is fine, yours is the theory that "death is death" but only some death is ok. Either you think that all loss of life is the same or you don't - if you do then you can't support the death sentence whilst opposing abortion, and if you don't then there's no reason at all for you to have ever said it

It's no wonder people get confused trying to debate with you, you can't even keep your own beliefs the same for 5 minutes
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

No dear I'm not the one who needs to reread anything, I already answered that. My logic is fine, yours is the theory that "death is death" but only some death is ok. Either you think that all loss of life is the same or you don't - if you do then you can't support the death sentence whilst opposing abortion, and if you don't then there's no reason at all for you to have ever said it

It's no wonder people get confused trying to debate with you, you can't even keep your own beliefs the same for 5 minutes
    Yes dear, hell yeah only some death is okay.

A convicted rapist/terrorist/murderer etc. deserves to die but an innocent little baby according to you deserves to be ripped apart inside the womb. I see how you work lol.

Btw, what belief could I not keep the same for 5 minutes? I'd like to know. I provided you an example of your own thinking and you accuse that of being my beliefs.
    Last edited by Landon; 18-04-2017 at 03:13 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Btw, what belief could I not keep the same for 5 minutes? I'd like to know.
    "Death is death"

I provided you an example of your own thinking and you accuse that of being my beliefs.
    No you didn't, you provided a strawman of something that I don't believe and have told you I don't believe

Also ***AGAIN*** a foetus is not a child
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

"Death is death"

No you didn't, you provided a strawman of something that I don't believe and have told you I don't believe

Also ***AGAIN*** a foetus is not a child
    Didn't I just tell you that the example I provided is like what you are using on me but it doesn't work? My view has never changed lol. I believe in shooting terrorists and executing convicted murderers but I don't believe in ripping a baby out of the womb.

Lol anytime you can't think of anything to say I get the "oh his view switched guys lets kill him" annoying bullshit that I have to deal with until I just eventually don't take it anymore. Move on.

Regardless, you should be ashamed of yourself for not supporting late term abortion but supporting it early. Same thing. You just don't like it because you can easily see the features of the baby lol.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Landon; 18-04-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Didn't I just tell you that the example I provided is like what you are using on me
    Yeah you did say that, but it's simply not true. Your example was something that I don't believe, mine is something that you do. You can't use an if/then argument when the "if" doesn't exist - that's called a strawman. That said, even if it had reflected what I believe (and I repeat because you don't seem to have understood the last 50 times: it doesn't) your analogy was that if killing one thing is ok then killing everything is ok, which isn't something that logically follows at all. You lose on all counts

My view has never changed lol.
    "Death is death. There is no difference" is the exact opposite of "hell yeah only some death is okay". That is you changing your view within 2 posts

Lol anytime you can't think of anything to say I get the "oh his view switched guys lets kill him" annoying bullshit that I have to deal with until I just eventually don't take it anymore. Move on.
    I'm sorry that you're annoyed by your own inability to come up with any real argument or response without 1) making things up out of thin air or 2) pretending you never said things that are on the exact same page in writing, but me pointing it out is not bullshit; you saying this nonsense in the first place is the problem. I have fully and eloquently responded to every little bit of your fiction, so don't come along crying and pretending that I can't think of anything to say while you yourself are ignoring half of every post in every thread

Regardless, you should be ashamed of yourself for not supporting late term abortion but supporting it early. Same thing. You just don't like it because you can easily see the features of the baby lol.
    Aaaaaaaaaand we're back to you claiming that potential is the same as realisation, with the added cute bonus of trying to tell me what I think. That always works out so well for you
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 18-04-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Yeah you did say that, but it's simply not true. Your example was something that I don't believe, mine is something that you do. You can't use an if/then argument when the "if" doesn't exist - that's called a strawman. That said, even if it had reflected what I believe (and I repeat because you don't seem to have understood the last 50 times: it doesn't) your analogy was that if killing one thing is ok then killing everything is ok, which isn't something that logically follows at all. You lose on all counts

"Death is death. There is no difference" is the exact opposite of "hell yeah only some death is okay". That is you changing your view within 2 posts

I'm sorry that you're annoyed by your own inability to come up with any real argument or response without 1) making things up out of thin air or 2) pretending you never said things that are on the exact same page in writing, but me pointing it out is not bullshit; you saying this nonsense in the first place is the problem. I have fully and eloquently responded to every little bit of your fiction
    1) You used one on me a bit ago.

2) Lol I said that the concept of death is no different. I didn't say whether or not it was okay.

3) All the while you and your pals used to revert towards name-calling (and still do) to try to prove your points. The immaturity flows. No wonder you have a hard time debating me and frequently get angry and emotional.

so don't come along crying and pretending that I can't think of anything to say while you yourself are ignoring half of every post in every thread
    "Lol absolute cretin, absolute idiot, disgusting pig with no respect for women" lol grow up. This is your problem (with others included)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast