HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

He was never going to get arrested and just put into a jail lmao

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm the type of person who believes the code of law should be used against any man, regardless of whether or not he is guilty or innocent, as it gives true justice. It was probably impossible to capture him given the circumstances, never the less, if they put him on trial then it might've shown the world just how America does things nowadays.

Four things:

1) I'm happy that the families of the 9/11 attack can rest easy knowing that the man who orchestrated it all is now dead. They deserve peace after nearly ten years, good for them.
    2) "10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths & $1,188,263,000,000 later, we managed to kill one person. I hope it was worth it"- http://kateoplis.tumblr.com/
    3) This will not end the war on terror, there has already been a terror alert elevation here in the UK. Someone will take his place, but no doubt this has still been a blow to Al Qaeda.
    4) Am I the only one slightly suspicious we didn't see a body or any proof of death AND this just so happens to be near Obama's presidential campaign?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He was at the top of the FBI's most wanted list and they've been searching for years. He was responsible for killing thousands of people and he is the mastermind behind the most feared terrorist group in the world... yet you want to throw him in a prison with 24/7 security which will cost thousands of dollars to the taxpayer? No. Just no.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right

Oh and locking someone in prison for the rest of their life is way more justifiable, makes the person in question think about the crime they have committed.
    Oh yeah because I am sure Mr Bin Laden will be very sorry and realise what he did wrong after being put in prison.

Have him under security lock down 24/7. He won't get away then. I don't see how someone has the right to take away another human beings life. (Including what he done). Prisons where made for a reason. One murder or thousands, they still killed someone.

Milestone as for the Queen, I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WANT HER DEAD BUT I CAN SEE BEYOND THEM, HENCE WHY I DON'T WANT HER TO COME TO IRELAND SO SHE DOESN'T GET HARMED.

jesus
    It isn't about the right, he took thousands of peoples lives he is better off dead. I totally disagree that prison is the best place for him, why waste money guarding a ***** like him?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

I seriously can't believe some of you, surely putting a man in prison and making him think about all the innocent people he killed is worse than a bullet in the head. I know if I was a terrorist I'd rather be shot dead. Either way, I'll just keep repeating myself, no-one deserves to die. If the Americans had of locked him up, it would of just shown they aren't animals like his men and him. It shows us Americans are moving up in the world and don't need to kill a man to see justice.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I seriously can't believe some of you, surely putting a man in prison and making him think about all the innocent people he killed is worse than a bullet in the head. I know if I was a terrorist I'd rather be shot dead. Either way, I'll just keep repeating myself, no-one deserves to die. If the Americans had of locked him up, it would of just shown they aren't animals like his men and him. It shows us Americans are moving up in the world and don't need to kill a man to see justice.

He never wanted to be captured, they put up a fight against the U.S troops. Now, if you want to be all fair about this; he was going to end up being dead. Because if he was going to be put on trial and all of that business, it would of ended up being on the chair or hanged surely? The guy is behind attacks that have killed so many innocent lives, so he deserved to be shot dead by the armed forces.

Not only that, people wanted to see him dead. The US people would most certainly would of seem him dead rather than being locked up in one of their prisons.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 02-05-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Two wrongs don't make a right

Oh and locking someone in prison for the rest of their life is way more justifiable, makes the person in question think about the crime they have committed.
    The thing is you are not a terrorist. Bin Laden ahs had TEN YEARS to think about the people he killed, do you really think anyone who can even plan an attack like that has any kind of heart and compassion?

SOme people are better off dead.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    He never wanted to be captured, they put up a fight against the U.S troops. Now, if you want to be all fair about this; he was going to end up being dead. Because if he was going to be put on trial and all of that business, it would of ended up being on the chair or hanged surely? The guy is behind attacks that have killed so many innocent lives, so he deserved to be shot dead by the armed forces.
    That's the thing though, I don't believe in the death penalty. Hopefully in years to come people will realise it isn't the right thing to take another mans life. It isn't down to them, sure binladen killed people, which is why he should be punished.

If my family members died in 9/11 I'd much prefer the man to be locked away in prison. Showing pictures of a dead man on the internet or having him hung on live television is how animals act. I'm actually really annoyed that people want to act like a bunch of animals. I HATE THIS MAN AND BY ALL MEANS LOCK HIM UP AND NEVER LET HIM SEE DAYLIGHT BUT I WILL NEVER AGREE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER MANS LIFE.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's the thing though, I don't believe in the death penalty. Hopefully in years to come people will realise it isn't the right thing to take another mans life. It isn't down to them, sure binladen killed people, which is why he should be punished.

If my family members died in 9/11 I'd much prefer the man to be locked away in prison. Showing pictures of a dead man on the internet or having him hung on live television is how animals act. I'm actually really annoyed that people want to act like a bunch of animals. I HATE THIS MAN AND BY ALL MEANS LOCK HIM UP AND NEVER LET HIM SEE DAYLIGHT BUT I WILL NEVER AGREE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER MANS LIFE.
    Humans are animals.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dare say they considered a jail sentence for this *******, but I think it'd have been too risky, people would find out where he was imprisoned and it would become a terrorist target.

Anyway, an eye for an eye, he killed thousands of innocent people, who probably had families, young children, brothers, sons, fathers, daughters, mothers etc, he deserved a worse death than he was given IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast