HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Tokens

You may not want to, but you should really look into the corruption of Africa. I'm not denying your reasons given. I just don't believe that they are the sole reasons whatsoever.
    (define (reduce f)((lambda (value) (if (equal? value f) f (reduce value))) (let r ((f f) (g ())) (cond ((not (pair? f)) (if (null? g) f (if (eq? f (car g)) (cadr g) (r f (caddr g))))) ((and (pair? (car f)) (= 2 (length f)) (eq? 'lambda (caar f))) (r (caddar f) (list (cadar f) (r (cadr f) g) g))) ((and (not (null? g)) (= 3 (length f)) (eq? 'lambda (car f))) (cons 'lambda (r (cdr f) (list (cadr f) (delay (cadr f)) g)))) (else (map (lambda (x) (r x g)) f))))))

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda View Post
    You may not want to, but you should really look into the corruption of Africa. I'm not denying your reasons given. I just don't believe that they are the sole reasons whatsoever.
    agreed, alot of rich countries gave the african governments alot of money which they either spend stupidly on areas that are already wealthy or they keep for themselves, now people are starting to realise that theres no point giving them money, but insted they need to help by giving the people resources so they can make money themselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

- Nothing racist has been said..
    ino but i dont want it taken in the wrong way (saying like black people shouldnt be real)
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sponge bob View Post
    right when i was coming home by plane i thought

if adam and eve where humans
    they where both white, right?

So why do we have black people?
    Because eve's a stupid ***** and ate somthing off the tree.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Midget View Post
    Because eve's a stupid ***** and ate somthing off the tree.
    lol, so your saying black people exist because eve ate the apple

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda View Post
    I know Africa is ruled by corrupt dictators who steal all the welfare money. Giving them money is like cancelling the 'debt' though, it doesn't suddenly turn Africa into a Utopia.

Tokens

The thread title is rediculous - Fact.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sponge bob View Post
    right when i was coming home by plane i thought

if adam and eve where humans
    they where both white, right?

So why do we have black people?
    People's skin colours changed over the years humands were on the earth due to the conditions they lived in , countries that were really hot like africa got tanned and over the years their skin became black , in the UK the weather is mixed both sunny and rainy so they both counteract each other making the people living in the uk stay white coloured?

Just a little theory i made up :eusa_whis

Also if god didn't exist then how did the earth and life come along , if it was the 'big bang' then there must of been something to cause the 'bang' so where did that come from , know one really knows so they only logicial explanations is that their is god who defies logic.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by --ss--2 View Post
    Also if god didn't exist then how did the earth and life come along , if it was the 'big bang' then there must of been something to cause the 'bang' so where did that come from
    Well where did God come from?
    The arguement can be used for both theories.

Quote Originally Posted by --ss--2 View Post
    so they only logicial explanations is that their is god who defies logic.
    In that case why can't there be any other theory, like the big bang, that defies logic?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    Well where did God come from?
    The arguement can be used for both theories.

In that case why can't there be any other theory, like the big bang, that defies logic?
    Like i said god is god he is meant to defy logic , god is god because well he created everything and everyone , god isn't human so he didn't have to be 'created'

The big bang theory is all about thinking logically in a way that the world could have been created without god .

Debates like these are more about faith and what you bealive in not about logic
    No one can actually really answer if god is real or not its just about what you bealive yourself

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast