HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Code Geass
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Junjou Romantica
    Death Note
    Bleach when it's not a filler.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you seriously watch Junjou Romantica?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Did you seriously watch Junjou Romantica?
    Yes, why.

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Other people besides me have seen Utawarerumono? Wow. I kinda miss being the only fan. Utawarerumono - best anime ever, after Death Note.

Death note second opening totally destroys the first though. Why? This video will explain it all. Skip to 6:35.
    Now you know how i feel being the only One Piece Fan

And that guy deserves a *Removed* slap. Nightmare are one of my favourite bands, and he just "Tryed" to mock them with his whining :S. and before someone says i listened to them before they did "The World" It's not Fkign emo its visual kei. Hate people that class it as emo.

Death Note's finale was brilliant because of the suspense and Matsuda, but Avatar's finale can match Death Note easily. Avatar's finale was everything I could have asked for and more, Death Note's finale almost killed me but I just hate Near too much.
    Not really cared for Avatar hmm. But im guessing your compairing the Anime death note ending? If so that sucked. Manga>Live Action>Anime. They should have kept it the same way as the manga would have been better.

Why does everyone hate near :S

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    lol. Avatar's finale was awesome, but just the collective suspense and stuff from death note cannot be matched in my opinion
    One Piece > Death Note in suspense. Unless you've read the manga then you know what to expect . Biggest thing in death note in my opinion was

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.
    Last edited by ,Jess,; 13-09-2008 at 10:43 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Yes, why.
    Didn't know you swung that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Now you know how i feel being the only One Piece Fan
    What? :S Four people on this forum have seen Utawarerumono, I'm no longer the only fan, lol. Plus, it's not like no one on this forum besides you has seen One Piece. No one had even heard of Utawarerumono before I recommended it.

And that guy deserves a *Removed* slap. Nightmare are one of my favourite bands, and he just "Tryed" to mock them with his whining :S. and before someone says i listened to them before they did "The World" It's not Fkign emo its visual kei. Hate people that class it as emo.
    lol wut
    That guy is a frickin' legend. Everything he says is right. :8

Not really cared for Avatar hmm. But im guessing your compairing the Anime death note ending? If so that sucked. Manga>Live Action>Anime. They should have kept it the same way as the manga would have been better.
    You're putting the live action above the anime? There is no god. The anime ending didn't suck, it was brilliant. The best thing about the anime ending is that fact that Mikami killed himself. I couldn't believe it when he was like 'you're not god, you're scum' to Light in the manga. Thats' just not the kinda guy he is, it makes much more sense for him to kill himself. Although if he did kill himself in the manga, then they wouldn't have been able to add the part after it with Matsuda and Ide. Which is actually one of my favourite parts in the manga.

Why does everyone hate near :S
    Because he's a ****** little wannabe who can't do anything for himself.
    Last edited by ,Jess,; 13-09-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Yes, why.
    lol you lil gay boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    lol you lil gay boy.
    L O L !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hated Near cause I just wasn't ready for a new L. and it was like no one else was worthy of opposing Light AND they had to use such a shaudy tactic to catch him out. >:L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Indeed. Near wasn't a worthy opponent for Light. Near even said himself that he isn't better than L, but him and Mello together are better than L WHAT sthu Near no one is better than L except maybe Light.

We had stuck with L the whole way through and he was obviously one of the best characters ever, so when someone we had never seen before tried to replace him it's hard not to understand why we wouldn't like Near. That's like having Light die and Mikami replace him. Plus Near had no tactics, he sat back and relaxed while his minions went here there and everywhere, he actually did nothing, he got all of his information by spying on Mello and other people. Near isn't worthy of succeeding L. I liked it when Light was like "Near, you aren't worthy of being L's successor. You are nothing compared to him." If you've read the manga then Matsuda explains at the end that Near may have even written Mikami's name in the Death Note since he had the real one. Damn him. Light would have beaten Near with no trouble if it wasn't for Mikami.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

What? :S Four people on this forum have seen Utawarerumono, I'm no longer the only fan, lol. Plus, it's not like no one on this forum besides you has seen One Piece. No one had even heard of Utawarerumono before I recommended it.
    I know but One piece deserves to be watched i know people may have seen it but no one has said they have yet :S and bleh maybe if you reccomend One Piece people ill go watch

lol wut
    That guy is a frickin' legend. Everything he says is right. :8
    No he's an sterotypical Txxt! Saying its emo when its not and saying the second opening is better when it wasnt >.> but then that may be my opinion. but its not emo and hate it when people say the stuff i listen to is emo in a diffrent language =/

You're putting the live action above the anime? There is no god. The anime ending didn't suck, it was brilliant. The best thing about the anime ending is that fact that Mikami killed himself. I couldn't believe it when he was like 'you're not god, you're scum' to Light in the manga. Thats' just not the kinda guy he is, it makes much more sense for him to kill himself. Although if he did kill himself in the manga, then they wouldn't have been able to add the part after it with Matsuda and Ide. Which is actually one of my favourite parts in the manga.
    Manga was the prgional tho written by the author so thats how it should have happened. maybe i did jump the gun a bit there. the anime ebding was decent i did like the whole flashbacks before his death. but the manga ending would have been alot better. one of the reason i like the live action over the anime. because it tryed to have the same ending. anyway if i didnt like the anime i wouldnt be buying the dvds

Because he's a ****** little wannabe who can't do anything for himself.
    Lol i still like him even tho i like L more lol. hes just doing what he has to do
    Last edited by Southe,; 19-08-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast