HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Default My entry!

Habbo Name : Edginator

Habbox Forum Name : Edginator

My Entry :

Fat Men attending aroebics classes wearing bikini tops and board Shorts , whilst pigs flew overhead with Canada Geese wearing turquiose bath robes , and then Gordon Brown drunk some magic potion and became the best prime minister in the world , also deciding to move in with Justin Timberlake, who then stripped of Naked and ran down to see you tell you that i had won the competition.

Tokens

Default Compition entry

Habbo name: aki-1
    Habbox name: aki-1
    Entry:

Steven Hawkins begins to tapdance while teaching singing lessons, wearing a Teletubby costume. While all this is happening on planet Venus.

Tokens

Default This'll never happen

HABBO NAME: .Reki
    An owl does the moonwalk into B&Q to buy some hot chocolate where he sees a seamole having a dance-off against an aggrovated chipanzee called sloopy poo.
    Last edited by .reki; 09-06-2008 at 04:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name: Hikerman
    Habbox name : HC0R3H00LIH00P
    Entry:
    A fat man in a washing machine rolling down a hill whilst a man with no legs on a pogo stick goes up the hill and while its happening a 5 year old walks casually past and gets mowed down by a alien space shuttle

Tokens

Habbox Name: Nnader
    Habbo Name: Nnader
    my entry: A red and blue cow running into the house of commons durning a live broadcast with Katie Price sitting on its back, then running up to Gordan brown at which point gordan brown gets on the cows back too, then the cow flies away through the ceiling and goes to the top of the empire state buliding...then farts

Tokens

Default entry

Habbo Name: DJ-Eso
    Habbox Name: DJ-Eso

My entry: George W. Bush walking down the stairs without tripping, chanting, "Fine, I'll take the troops out of Iraq," while not vomiting (like his father) on another countries President...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now closed. Our winner is Nick. and our runner up is Dusty-09. Well Done!
    2005: JOINED ; Radio DJ

2006: Radio DJ ; Senior DJ

2007: HxTV Flash Artist ; Productions Staff ; HxHD Staff ; Head DJ ; Events Organiser ; Productions Staff ; Competitions Staff ; Assistant Radio Manager

2008: Senior Competitions Staff ; Forum Moderator ; HxHD Staff ; Competitions Manager ; Graphics Designer

2009: LEFT ; Guest DJ

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567