HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Basically.. yes. How can you honestly get a 'sense of acheivment' about getting points on game? What are you going to use that acheivment on? Your C.V? A pick-up line for girls?

No. It's just a stupid number in an online world. Acheivments kinda ruins the point of gaming, since people go all out for them and look at walkthroughs/spoilers to pursure their desperate desire for a number to go up by 5 points. Fair play if you don't, though.

I'm not just directing this at you by the way. That's just in general how i feel.
    Achievments give you a sense of accomplishment and proof that you have done that, such as if i say i completed Saints row 2 the day it was released nobody would believe me but if i show them my achievments i can show the date

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Basically.. yes. How can you honestly get a 'sense of acheivment' about getting points on game? What are you going to use that acheivment on? Your C.V? A pick-up line for girls?

No. It's just a stupid number in an online world. Acheivments kinda ruins the point of gaming, since people go all out for them and look at walkthroughs/spoilers to pursure their desperate desire for a number to go up by 5 points. Fair play if you don't, though.

I'm not just directing this at you by the way. That's just in general how i feel.
    It may be stupid to you but not to others. You should at least try to understand and at the very least respect that. I am sure there are things you enjoy doing that others would think is stupid.

There are clearly a lot of people that care about achievements or else they wouldn't be popular. So popular that infact Sony had to copy and introduce the trophy system into their own games.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbh, looking at them they seem stupid, but they do infact add a sense of challenge and competition to the games your playing.
    y'wha?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    It may be stupid to you but not to others. You should at least try to understand and at the very least respect that. I am sure there are things you enjoy doing that others would think is stupid.

There are clearly a lot of people that care about achievements or else they wouldn't be popular. So popular that infact Sony had to copy and introduce the trophy system into their own games.
    So popular that habbo, world of warcraft, flash websites and various games now have award/achievement systems now and it started with the xbox, clearly achievements in games are a much bigger thing than some seem to realise

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    So popular that habbo, world of warcraft, flash websites and various games now have award/achievement systems now and it started with the xbox, clearly achievements in games are a much bigger thing than some seem to realise
    Also, PS3 have to have Trophys on ALL GAMES as a requirment from 2009 onwards.
    y'wha?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567