HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im asking because im interested, and i have seen various episodes of the cartoon series. However i did not follow it and cannot recall all the names.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsui View Post
    I'm not too inclined to read 50+ posts in detail to find out if this has already been posted but who was the original picked for the boy (not aang) and who will play the girl? Also do they have that big mammoth thing in the movie?
    Noah Ringer was always the original choice for Aang and Nicola Peltz will play Katara, the girl. The mammoth thing is called Appa and as Axel said he will be in the film. So will the other animal creature, Momo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A new trailer is out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Watched the entire first season again today with some friends. Good stuff.

Also, there is a Japanese trailer out that has some new footage.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the special effects look perty cool, im starting to look forward to this

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, the bending looks especially good and the actors seem to have the moves down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

New TV Spot.

Some new footage - Zuko and Aang fighting, the gaang flying on Appa, some monks bowing and Aang turning around.

Is it just me or does Katara say "I always knew you return." That doesn't even make sense. Also I really really really hope they don't overuse slow motion in this film. Too much slow motion just ruins it for me. And why the hell is Iroh doing some crazy firebending at the spiritual place at the Northern Water Tribe Palace? That never happened in the series.

Also, heres another video with a short interview with the kid playing Aang at the end. He sounds a little different in the movie, but it gives you an idea of what to expect.

Last edited by Neversoft; 28-03-2010 at 08:04 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I still don't care about watching this film. The series is SO awesome, and SO amazing that it holds its own.

Plus, it looks like an average ****** blockbuster where everything is dramatic and serious for no reason. The fight scenes do however look pretty good, except for the blown-out-of-proportion fire dragon Iroh thing. Oh yeah and Iroh is a big fat cuddly guy, not some arabian street thief. Also, I like Sokka, I think he was a good cast.

The whole white-washing the cast is kinda ****, I don't care what race the cast are, and Shyalaman's reasoning was justified, I just don't like Zuko and Iroh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was soooooo disappointed with the casting for Iroh. It seems like they've completely ruined his character. I don't think Dev Patel should be Zuko either. Bad choice. I'm not expecting the film to be amazing or anything, like you say it looks like an average blockbuster but that is precisely why I'm going to see it - It'll be entertaining. Plus its quite an original idea. In what other film do people 'bend' the elements? I'm looking forward to seeing how the handled the bending in some of the larger fights such as at the North Pole. The special effects better be pretty damn good, though going by the trailer they do look promising.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I bought Book 3 about 3 weeks ago, I was planning on watching all the series in succession, but thinking about it, I couldn't be bothered, so I just watched Book 3. After watching it, I remembered how I loved Book 2 so I watched it all. Now I'm on Book 1 which is stupid as I've watched it all backwards--but I love it so much.
    The series has built up such an expectation for me, I can't imagine the films will even come close. Do you know who wrote the scripts? Was it the same writers as the series?

Also, watching this series, I realise how filthy it all is, there's so much smut in its undertones it's unbelievable. The best one is the Drill. It is a giant metal phallus that "penetrates" the "impenetrable" city, am I the only one who realised this? Also, it looks like ejaculate when all of the mud comes out.

Bad choice on calling it bending though. I know it's only English slang, but a bender is just funny.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast