HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens

X factor might kill the christmas number one again. They should let someone else have it. I'd like someone new this year and maybe even them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

coming from someone who has JLS in there sig and av...

theyre 10% above in sales at the minute. once the hard copy of joes comes out, i think it will boost his sales, A LOT. think how many old women wouldnt know the first thing about how to download it. anyone above maybe 30-40 wouldnt, and theyre the people that probs voted for him the most.

ive said it before and ill say it again, the charts should be about how popular something is, not because of a campaign to beat the x factor. if theyd have picked an actual christmas song, or maybe someone released a new one then maybe it deserves to be #1, but no.

its funny how RATM is sony owned too. its a ridiculous idea.

also, to people saying that its nice to see good songs in the charts, music is personal opinion. have you ever thought that people actually like listening to 'mainstream manufactured pop'
    Last edited by kk.; 15-12-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Tokens

the whole 'rage are on the same label blah blah blah' argument is stupid - that's not the point of this campaign.
    i think i can i think i can i think i

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no but its the point a lot of people are making, saying 'lets prove simon wrong blah blah blah'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    ... ive said it before and ill say it again, the charts should be about how popular something is, not because of a campaign to beat the x factor. if theyd have picked an actual christmas song, or maybe someone released a new one then maybe it deserves to be #1, but no. ...
    It is about how popular it is :S.

... also, to people saying that its nice to see good songs in the charts, music is personal opinion. have you ever thought that people actually like listening to 'mainstream manufactured pop'
    that's cos they're silly .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not really is it.. It's about a campaign because people don't like the x factor taking the number one every year. If it wasn't for the x factor it wouldn't even chart in the top 200.

And whatevs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

but if Killin in the Name wasn't popular, it wouldn't have been chosen as the song to use and people wouldn't buy it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd say the majority of the people who bought it aren't even fans, nor have ever heard of the song before. I see people on Facebook joining it who definitely would never have done so.

The only song that should be the Christmas number one is a Christmas song, and since George Michael has actually done one, love him or hate him, there you go.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Any song couldve been chosen and it would have done just as well. It's all about publicity and how well they've got the message out. Not only that, but people who are determines for it to win have bought multiple copies, which is actually against the chart rules apparently so they could only buy 3 copies from each site. This does not prove popularity, it proves a point.. Which is the campaign

I think this is the first time I've probably agreed with Adam

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    I'd say the majority of the people who bought it aren't even fans, nor have ever heard of the song before. I see people on Facebook joining it who definitely would never have done so.

The only song that should be the Christmas number one is a Christmas song, and since George Michael has actually done one, love him or hate him, there you go.
    A few artists have Christmas songs out this year.

Any song couldve been chosen and it would have done just as well. It's all about publicity and how well they've got the message out. Not only that, but people who are determines for it to win have bought multiple copies, which is actually against the chart rules apparently so they could only buy 3 copies from each site. This does not prove popularity, it proves a point.. Which is the campaign

I think this is the first time I've probably agreed with Adam
    Anyone could have won the X-Factor and it would have done just as well. It's all about publicity and how well they've got the message out.
    Besides you just said you can't buy more than one but you can buy three from each site? :S And I'm pretty sure there will be people buying multiple copies of Joe's single as well.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast