HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Yeah and guess what, its our money for our people. We pay our taxes for our own people, not for the rest of the world. Britain first, the world second. On Susan Boyle, yeah I know and thats exactly what I have said. Therefore the argument that Mr Brown doesn't have the time to dabble in issues such as this simply do not stand up.

I thought you didn't like UKIP being brought up and claimed that it was me who brought UKIP up in every thread?;- as shown by this and other threads that has now been totally turned on its head. On what the British public want to hear, thats called democracy Saurav. The whole supposed point of having a parliament and a democracy is to do what the people want, not what you want, not what government whips want, not what your political party wants - what the people you represent want.

The likelyhood is that UKIP will not come to power you are correct, however the more they grow the more of an impact they will have on politics and more-so the Conservative Party as Conservative voters are becoming disillusioned with the Conservative Party.

Just as a pre-text, we now seem to be entering a debate so be warned that you may not like some of the things I believe in.
    How do you know Mr. Brown has dont nothing at all regarding this?
    Oh no, people were moaning about a building being broken down in Manchester, should Mr. Brown run down and go STOP THIS AND LET THE BUILDING STAY!!!!
    There were people moaning about a tree, should he come down, analyse the tree and go LET THE TREE LIVE!!

No. He has more important things to do. The Prime Minister has more important things to do. Theres your local MP for small things ...

You dont seem to understand. Turning a Tescos thread into UKIP is useless. Thats what I was against. You brought up Mr. Brown from the very first post, hence turning it into a political debate instantly.
    If you cant accept critisim of your party, don't bring up Politics. I think it was you who turned a feedback thread into a UKIP discussion. Thats what I am against. :rolleyes:

And yes democracy, but the UKIP dont seem to understand whats possible and whats not. They just say what the public wants to hear because they know they will never be in power, hence they dont need to worry about what they say being unrealistic.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

How do you know Mr. Brown has dont nothing at all regarding this?
    Oh no, people were moaning about a building being broken down in Manchester, should Mr. Brown run down and go STOP THIS AND LET THE BUILDING STAY!!!!
    There were people moaning about a tree, should he come down, analyse the tree and go LET THE TREE LIVE!!
    Is this supposed to be funny(?)/a real point in this debate?

No. He has more important things to do. The Prime Minister has more important things to do. Theres your local MP for small things ...
    Yeah I agree, so why is Mr Brown busy phoning around to find out whether or not Susan Boyle is ok?

You dont seem to understand. Turning a Tescos thread into UKIP is useless. Thats what I was against. You brought up Mr. Brown from the very first post, hence turning it into a political debate instantly.
    If you cant accept critisim of your party, don't bring up Politics. I think it was you who turned a feedback thread into a UKIP discussion. Thats what I am against. :rolleyes:
    Nobody has brought up UKIP, and infact it was you who brought UKIP up in the feedback thread about the forum going downhill.

And yes democracy, but the UKIP dont seem to understand whats possible and whats not. They just say what the public wants to hear because they know they will never be in power, hence they dont need to worry about what they say being unrealistic.
    What is and isn't possible that UKIP is proposing?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Labour doesn't even control the council, why should brown get involved?
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    Labour doesn't even control the council, why should brown get involved?
    All 3 of Wolverhampton MPs are Labour MPs, secondly Labour has the most council seats in the area but the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats control thanks to a coalition. Regardless of whether they control the council or not, if he believes it is wrong then he should get involved as thats what a democracy is all about. He does have the time, he has the words but he doesn't have the actions and that is my point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverh...n_City_Council
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 17-01-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Brown has expressed his opinions on this matter, which is the most he can do. It's too minor for him to personally get involved and would be unprofessional, it's the local councils job. He's not superman.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is this supposed to be funny(?)/a real point in this debate?

Yeah I agree, so why is Mr Brown busy phoning around to find out whether or not Susan Boyle is ok?

Nobody has brought up UKIP, and infact it was you who brought UKIP up in the feedback thread about the forum going downhill.

What is and isn't possible that UKIP is proposing?
    Yeah I was saying Mr. Brown has more important things to do :S But he somtimes makes comments on things such as Susan Boyle so the public think he is up to date with stuff ... its only minor :S

Link me to where it was me who first brought up UKIP in a feedback thread. If you can't then dont make baseless claims. Its getting rather silly now.

And I think the Tesco's thread is a good example that you turn a lot of threads into UKIP.

Tokens

Yeah dont blame Gordon Brown, he's only the Prime Minister, the guy who's leading the country -.-

I didn't even vote for this guy, infact 0% of the Population voted for 'No Balls' Gordon, what a democracy we live in. Bought time Elizabeth II got off her fat arse and excised a degree of divine right, dissolved Parliament so we can vote for a Prime Minister, useless old hag.
    Hello
    =]
    Formerly OrangeMobile

Check out my YouTube Channel

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    Brown has expressed his opinions on this matter, which is the most he can do. It's too minor for him to personally get involved and would be unprofessional, it's the local councils job. He's not superman.
    Sorry, but Gordon Brown finds he has the time to give millions to causes such as India, China and the European Union. He also has the time to call people to check on how Susan Boyle is, then release a statement on it so everyone thinks hes really hip and trendy by watching XFactor.

He has the time to comment, but not the actions to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Yeah I was saying Mr. Brown has more important things to do :S But he somtimes makes comments on things such as Susan Boyle so the public think he is up to date with stuff ... its only minor :S

Link me to where it was me who first brought up UKIP in a feedback thread. If you can't then dont make baseless claims. Its getting rather silly now.

And I think the Tesco's thread is a good example that you turn a lot of threads into UKIP.
    No, he says things like that so he seems really trendy to everyone, but everyone can see right through them. Nobody believes it. He'd gain a great deal more respect by insteading of phoning around after Susan Boyle, pledging central government money to keep this care home open. That is where he could gain respect.

On the thread, cannot find now but remember the one where you mentioned a 'certain member who brings up UKIP' and had a full on discussion about me behind my back, Jordy also was involved in that thread.

On the Tescos thread, i'll only mention UKIP if somebody else has or if its relavent, aka if the Labour Party/Party politics has been brought up. If I mentioned UKIP out of the blue then i'm in the wrong, but the fact is that most times it isn't even me who bring UKIP up, its you and others.

& again you have failed to show me what policies of UKIPs are unrealistic despite claiming they are.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 17-01-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TaffTalk View Post
    Yeah dont blame Gordon Brown, he's only the Prime Minister, the guy who's leading the country -.-

I didn't even vote for this guy, infact 0% of the Population voted for 'No Balls' Gordon, what a democracy we live in. Bought time Elizabeth II got off her fat arse and excised a degree of divine right, dissolved Parliament so we can vote for a Prime Minister, useless old hag.
    MOST HYPOCRITICAL POST OF THE DAY (L)

You criticise how are democracy works and then suggests the unelected Queen steps in

While I agree he wasn't directly elected, I do think this is one aspect of our political system which is good. Gordon Brown was elected in his own constituency, if they didn't vote him in, he couldn't be prime minister. And also, 35% of people who participated in the last election voted for Labour MPs, these elected Labour MPs chose a suitable leader for their party and also country.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry, but Gordon Brown finds he has the time to give millions to causes such as India, China and the European Union. He also has the time to call people to check on how Susan Boyle is, then release a statement on it so everyone thinks hes really hip and trendy by watching XFactor.

He has the time to comment, but not the actions to back it up.

No, he says things like that so he seems really trendy to everyone, but everyone can see right through them. Nobody believes it. He'd gain a great deal more respect by insteading of phoning around after Susan Boyle, pledging central government money to keep this care home open. That is where he could gain respect.

On the thread, cannot find now but remember the one where you mentioned a 'certain member who brings up UKIP' and had a full on discussion about me behind my back, Jordy also was involved in that thread.

On the Tescos thread, i'll only mention UKIP if somebody else has or if its relavent, aka if the Labour Party/Party politics has been brought up. If I mentioned UKIP out of the blue then i'm in the wrong, but the fact is that most times it isn't even me who bring UKIP up, its you and others.

& again you have failed to show me what policies of UKIPs are unrealistic despite claiming they are.
    I am sure it was you who turned it into politics and UKIP, hence others agree with me.
    How typical, you mention it and now you "cannot find" the thread. Like I said, baseless claims.

Tbh, maybe he is wrong by giving away money to other countries, but I havent looked at the reason he did so, so I cannot comment.

However, £2 million just to improve a care home is too much. Instead the council should look to sell off many and use the money to build a better new one which can hold many people, hence saving costs in the long term.
    You cannot blame Mr. Brown for it. Like I said, its the councils decision.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast