HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: GET OUT MY PUB!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Selena Gomez View Post
    for a soap its actually pretty decent, you have to admit that.
    Better than Corrie. Thats so OLD ;l
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most soaps have bad writing, but EastEnders is by far one of the worst. Nothing beats Doctors, though. I don't like Coronation Street either, but sometimes when I catch bits and pieces it's pretty funny with its quirky sense of humour, and I don't think EastEnders will sustain a run on TV as long as that has, especially when the BBC were about to drop it a few years ago because of a huge decline in ratings, and that's when they decided to bring the Mitchell brothers back, or was it just Grant. I can't remember. I can't stand seeing the bloke who plays Phil on TV after he got found dogging multiple times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Most soaps have bad writing, but EastEnders is by far one of the worst. Nothing beats Doctors, though. I don't like Coronation Street either, but sometimes when I catch bits and pieces it's pretty funny with its quirky sense of humour, and I don't think EastEnders will sustain a run on TV as long as that has, especially when the BBC were about to drop it a few years ago because of a huge decline in ratings, and that's when they decided to bring the Mitchell brothers back, or was it just Grant. I can't remember. I can't stand seeing the bloke who plays Phil on TV after he got found dogging multiple times.
    LOL SRS @ the dogging bit

also how you find corrie better i do not know? Their stories are easily the worst (baby swap). I cannot judge doctors as I have never seen it but you must have missed EEs best moments if youre saying its crap. They both have crap actors though (generally). Shane Richie ftw :L

Also it was just grant, phil was already there from what I rememeber.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Selena Gomez View Post
    for a soap its actually pretty decent, you have to admit that.
    Eastenders is the only soap actually show, ( apart from Doctor Who ) what grips me on the end of my seat shouting at the screen!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders check the site for a preview of tomorrows ep with Peggy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, caught dogging in England somewhere and then in France of all places.

I don't like Coronation Street either, but the odd bits I catch are sometimes giggle-worthy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

I never watch soaps as i find all of them dros, however from time to time (some of my family watch it) i see the climactic final few episodes in a storyline and some have been pretty gripping, i have to say last nights episode was very good in terms of soaps

But no episode of a soap will beat the shocking end to emmerdale farm when a plane crashes into it killing most the characters XD
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    Awesome, this should be good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    that is an awesome trailer LOL
    but at the end, is that actually shane richie? :S It doesnt look like him, if it is him it must be the hat.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast