HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    I don't know what made me think Jim wouldn't be very good, but he's surprisingly decent; perhaps it's the accent which puts me off him. I still can't work out whether Zoe is any good... her accent annoys me too but she seemed to bring the task around last night on the second day.

Susan annoys me so much, she's just like a child. I absolutely hate it when someone happens to disagree or say something negative about her, and she always puts on a moody, sulky, childish face; just like she can't accept any negative comments. She's way too petty and wouldn't be a good apprentice. I still think Melody has won this, or Leon actually. Melody mmmmm hot.
    ewwwwww melody isnt hot

Tokens
    Habbo
    Warbringer

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen! View Post
    ewwwwww melody isnt hot
    Agreed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know what made me think Jim wouldn't be very good, but he's surprisingly decent; perhaps it's the accent which puts me off him. I still can't work out whether Zoe is any good... her accent annoys me too but she seemed to bring the task around last night on the second day.

Susan annoys me so much, she's just like a child. I absolutely hate it when someone happens to disagree or say something negative about her, and she always puts on a moody, sulky, childish face; just like she can't accept any negative comments. She's way too petty and wouldn't be a good apprentice. I still think Melody has won this, or Leon actually. Melody mmmmm hot.
    Hot?

Weirdooo :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MELODY??!!

Admittedly, they are the few decent photos of her on Google images but she looks nice on TV what omg.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MELODY??!!

Admittedly, they are the few decent photos of her on Google images but she looks nice on TV what omg.
    Matt you creep searching her on Google. Her smile isn't great and she is an absolute fool like most people on that program.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Melody is hot people!

I thought over the course Edna would of been more fiery, she took more of a backseat role, although she acclaimed it was front.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Warbringer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Matt you creep searching her on Google. Her smile isn't great and she is an absolute fool like most people on that program.
    wot i had to find some pix..

Quote Originally Posted by Rixion View Post
    Melody is hot people!

I thought over the course Edna would of been more fiery, she took more of a backseat role, although she acclaimed it was front.
    WOO +REP.

In the first episode I thought Edna would be really overpowering and try to boss people about constantly, but she seemed to just disppear to the back and then chirp up when someone said something negative about her. Her gloves freaked me out too..

Quote Originally Posted by Warbringer View Post

Okay yeah, I second that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Warbringer View Post

Liz ftw

I really like Jim. Hopefully he goes all the way!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

Her gloves freaked me out too..
    no i didn't understand what was up with her glove-love.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast