HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Artpops View Post
    While I do think people will insult me for my opinion, hear me out.
    I do not believe transgenders should be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as. I think there should be bathrooms specifically allocated for transgender females, and transgender males. It's not appropriate having transgender individuals who have not entirely transitioned in the opposite bathroom. However, using the bathroom of the gender they were biologically assigned at birth may become dangerous (due to the risk of potential transphobia), hence why I suggest creating separate bathrooms entirely. This is in no way dehumanizing anybody; only for the safety of legitimate females and males. The more people observe such demonstrations of transgender females/males using the bathroom of the gender they identify as, perverted incidents will spike because a man can dress up as a woman and claim they are "transgender" when in reality they may have completely harmful ulterior motives.
    I can see where you're coming from.. Transgenders should be allocated bathrooms for them specifically - this would be much safer and help us identify the difference between someone who is transgender and well.. not.
    Like Artpops Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Artpops

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jorgie View Post
    I can see where you're coming from.. Transgenders should be allocated bathrooms for them specifically - this would be much safer and help us identify the difference between someone who is transgender and well.. not.
    It's easy to differentiate between someone who is transgender and a real male/female because transgender females sound like Gigi Gorgeous and have man-abs.
    Like Akeel Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Artpops View Post
    It's easy to differentiate between someone who is transgender and a real male/female because transgender females sound like Gigi Gorgeous and have man-abs.
    Yeah, but obviously it'd be less easy to differentiate if someone transgender like Trisha Paytas was to be studied. From her body image we can't infer any obvious abs and her voice is much more feminine due to the surgery and adams apple removal.
    Like Artpops Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

This idea really isn't a bad one actually.
    I'm just trying to figure out how so many store owners and people in general would be convinced to spend money to build a third bathroom..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how so many store owners and people in general would be convinced to spend money to build a third bathroom..
    It'd make them feel more important and intact.. Four bathrooms for them to truly be themselves.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    no, he's all talk.
    yeah i'm all talk when i donated money and a lot of my time in the referendum campaign leafleting my entire own area while you sat on habboxforum and laughed at me & others and said it'd be a remain win. i think your projecting, its you that's all talk!

i always speak out and confront stuff in real life whether its someone being bullied, the police or some scumbag littering on the streets when a lot of people stay silent out of fear/social norms despite not being a do-gooder on here so don't pretend you know me. someone ever breaks into my house or tries intimidating me and attacking my car and you see just what i do. i've nothing to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by !Landon View Post
    there's no point in this negotiation with them

the moment you give them another bathroom (which is impossible anyway in many places due to space money etc) they'll demand more bathrooms for the 31 and counting genders they're inventing. it's all about making you, me and society bend to their delusions.

i mean just look at what @jorgie; posted

i think transgenders should identify as the genders theyve become and there shouldnt be any differentiation between them and a normal female/male x
    they. are. not. male/female so please stop trying to drag society into believing something that is plainly biologically not true.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 04-03-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    yeah i'm all talk when i donated money and a lot of my time in the referendum campaign leafleting my entire own area while you sat on habboxforum and laughed at me & others and said it'd be a remain win. i think your projecting, its you that's all talk!

i always speak out and confront stuff in real life whether its someone being bullied, the police or some scumbag littering on the streets when a lot of people stay silent out of fear/social norms despite not being a do-gooder on here so don't pretend you know me. someone ever breaks into my house or tries intimidating me and attacking my car and you see just what i do. i've nothing to lose.

- - - Updated - - -

there's no point in this negotiation with them

the moment you give them another bathroom (which is impossible anyway in many places due to space money etc) they'll demand more bathrooms for the 31 and counting genders they're inventing. it's all about making you, me and society bend to their delusions.

i mean just look at what @jorgie; posted

they. are. not. male/female so please stop trying to drag society into believing something that is plainly biologically not true.
    but they are. if they don't feel like their biological genders.. then they're clearly not. you're just a closed minded person, clearly.
    Like Absently Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

but they are. if they don't feel like their biological genders.. then they're clearly not. you're just a closed minded person, clearly.
    the world doesn't work on feelings. facts don't care about feelings.

close minded right. you forgot bigoted, racist, transphobic and whatever else but i'm sure you'll get round to it.

Like Landon Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

the world doesn't work on feelings.
    Exactly so stop pretending that yours are facts

Also a label isn't any less true just because you pre-empt it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like hungryfront Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the world doesn't work on feelings. facts don't care about feelings.

close minded right. you forgot bigoted, racist, transphobic and whatever else but i'm sure you'll get round to it.
    can u stop being so transphobic plz.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast