HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Angelspy

Wasn't to impressed with the 100 episode it was ok but noting special! Though will admit I cried when Henry and Regina said goodbye to her dad xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Yes not to forget in wonderland they had that thing that brought people back to life.
    what was that again? when the red queen died?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    what was that again? when the red queen died?
    Wasn't it water from some well?

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

the last few eps have been quite good. sisters focusing on the zelena and regina dynamic was my favourite of the season so far, the development for zelena and regina's relationship and their arcs individually has been great, the rest especially with hook and stuff is crap but what's new!

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO HOOK OK BYE i knew it vomits
    Last edited by thms; 09-05-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

this episode made me weep so much
    so emotional
    i am a wreck

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

The fact they brought back hook and not robin makes me think maybe robins actor wanted to leave? His character has been underused n crap for a while but sad to see reginas one true love dead wtf!!!

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This story was so predictable lmao. Poor Hades, spend thousands of years in the Underworld planning for his mended heart, taking over the kingdom and then he's turned to dust within 24 hours.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Haven't seen latest ep yet but can't even be bothered. 5b has been v average despite having loads of potential with having dead characters return. I didn't like Dorothy's character. I still wish they had of paired knave and red and gave him an actual story line.

Are you happy with the way Robin’s journey ended?
    In all honestly, no, I wouldn’t say that I was. I felt like it was an abrupt end; I didn’t feel the character had any development this year and wasn’t really written for. That was disappointing for people who liked Robin Hood and liked him and Regina together. But I’m a company man and when you’re an actor, you have to understand that our job is to serve the writing. I write myself and I understand how important it is to be true to what the writer’s vision is. In all honestly, I don’t feel that a character like Robin Hood got the development that he could have had. But I respect the way the guys want to run their show. You either have to be on board or not. I’m happy to serve the writers.

That along with Michael Socha scathing interview about Adam and eddy and how they also treated Mrj. All they seem to do is leave storylines unfinished and waste potentially great storylines and give us utter trash!!
    Last edited by Red; 09-05-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

lmao everyone tweeting cs ruined OUAT lmao. Finally people are waking up!!!!! Literally no reason to enjoy this show unless you are a Hook fan.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

pissing at henry's speech in New York LMFAO

that entire scene was jokes