HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Queue status

The queue wait time is at the moment a bit over 15 minutes - sorry for that. If you get the message that the queue has timed out, don't worry - you're still in the queue and don't actually need to wait looking at the progress indicator.

Anyone who enters the queue, I recommend you go get a sandwich and the activation is probably done by the time you come back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tried to activate my account LovePanda, did that about 45 minutes ago. Now, I try to log in, and can't. Click the 'migrate' button and it doesnt load the page, just refreshes the homepage. ;S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Marge has happened. Confirmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Send me a PM if you need any help!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Tried to activate my account LovePanda, did that about 45 minutes ago. Now, I try to log in, and can't. Click the 'migrate' button and it doesnt load the page, just refreshes the homepage. ;S
    Can you try to quit your browser and retry? You should be still in the queue if you entered it once, and the button should work correctly, so it sounds like your browser got confused by something... Restarting the browser won't affect your place in the queue.

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

Lost_witness has merged his account from what I could tell when i was on USA earlier.. does this mean he is staying? Most AU staff didnt activate there accounts.

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Transcripts View Post
    Lost_witness has merged his account from what I could tell when i was on USA earlier.. does this mean he is staying? Most AU staff didnt activate there accounts.
    www.habbo.com/home/Lost_Witness

This Habbo Home has not been activated

It seems the owner of the Habbo page you were trying to reach hasn't yet activated his or her account
    doesn't seem to have activated it..
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Queueing as we speak... nervous/excited same time. I dont want the change to be too bad

Tokens
    Habbo
    transcripts

Latest Awards:

Well when the hotel was down earlier before the merge (or during it? the UK was down) I was on USA and i went onto the console search and there was a lost_witness without a ^$# .. i thought homes werent there when you first activate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

queueing now. I'd better not lose my account. or I will scream.
    AMD Phenom X4 955 BE - 8GB RAM - Asus M5A97 - MSI HD6870 HAWK - Windows 8.1 Pro 64 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Transcripts View Post
    Well when the hotel was down earlier before the merge (or during it? the UK was down) I was on USA and i went onto the console search and there was a lost_witness without a ^$# .. i thought homes werent there when you first activate.
    I can access everybody elses home page now though
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie