HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the reputation change?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I agree.

23 19.83%
  • No I do not agree.

93 80.17%
Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

1 year = a rep power
    500 rep points = a rep power
    3000 posts = a rep power

imo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    1 year = a rep power
    500 rep points = a rep power
    3000 posts = a rep power

imo.
    That's pretty fair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    Although I would usually agree and say "You should go with the majority and listen to them" I dont think thats the right thing to do this time. Altough its impossible to please everyone, I think they are doing what is right for Habbox Forum and they are restoring the reputation system to what it was originally intended for.
    I am not in favour of rep abuse and am pleased it cannot be bought anymore however I feel the time period and amount of posts etc is far too harsh. People will not fell they are achieving anything even if they positively contribute to the forum. Sammeth they appear to be pleasing 1 in 4
    - surely that should count for something. I personally think that Jrh2002 has an interesting solution.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infrontation View Post
    2Years registered on this forum gives you 1Reputation point... I didn't have a lot of rep before, I didn't particularly care but its pretty depressing seeing people who have registered inside the last few months bought lots of reputation and have higher rep than me. More reputation for long time members imo.
    1 rep power not point. Rep power and rep point are different things.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

This comes to might -

"Every kid speaks a different voice but the same things happen."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im in a really GOOD mood at the moment. the whole thing i said about it not being fair was really stupid of me. its just reputation. its only a word and a few lime green blocks on a forum. its nothing to rate people by by going - Oh they have 15 rep power i had better be nice to them. i just don't care ! its only rep i say well done for changing it now! because everyone needs a change in something sometimes. most people were probably just looking for something to somplain about! i realised that the rep hasnt been taken away just the power has been set at a higher level. its fine people. now please stop complaining about it. it is probably going to be one of the best things that happened to habbox. for me habboxforum just keeps getting better!

Xiangu here and very happy

i know mods. i have posted this in the two main threads on the issue but it needs to be said.
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

[QUOTE=-Xiangu-;4311642]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im in a really GOOD mood at the moment. the whole thing i said about it not being fair was really stupid of me. its just reputation. its only a word and a few lime green blocks on a forum. its nothing to rate people by by going - Oh they have 15 rep power i had better be nice to them. i just don't care ! its only rep i say well done for changing it now! because everyone needs a change in something sometimes. most people were probably just looking for something to somplain about! i realised that the rep hasnt been taken away just the power has been set at a higher level. its fine people. now please stop complaining about it. it is probably going to be one of the best things that happened to habbox. for me habboxforum just keeps getting better!
    [QUOTE=-Xiangu-;4311642]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you take the time to please explain why you think it is the best thing that has happened to Habbox otherwise people may think that it is a very gushing post.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Stopping people from buying rep = good thing, as they never deserved it.

2.5k posts per 1 rep power was fine.
    (I joined for 2 years and haven't even got 2.5k posts)
    1 year per 1 rep power was also fine.

I think 600 per 1 is a bit too harsh. 400/500 is ok.
    200 to 600 is just a bit too harsh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

[quote=Catzsy;4311715][quote=-Xiangu-;4311642]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Xiangu- View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you take the time to please explain why you think it is the best thing that has happened to Habbox otherwise people may think that it is a very gushing post.

because it will make rep even more meaningful to people. people with higher rep power will tell people that they have made ALOT of good posts to be repped for. this will make pointless rep fall. and you actually have to consider thoroughly who you are giving your rep too
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm still waiting to see why exactly this change has been brought in but has not affected admins?
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera