HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 75 of 231 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

hmmmmmm room rating doesn't really matter because when i search habbox it doesn't come up (if room is empty)

would be cool to see change to the room shape

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

can we get a new helpdesk already

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well if somebody can design an outstanding help desk layout in a different shaped room then go ahead?

somebody please make a beautiful easter/spring room so we don't have to put up with this monstrosity any longer

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    well if somebody can design an outstanding help desk layout in a different shaped room then go ahead?

somebody please make a beautiful easter/spring room so we don't have to put up with this monstrosity any longer
    Even if someone just sticks to using one half of the current room, but makes a *nice* layout for it...

Never been a fan of the current one, it just looks too random, if someone want's to design one, stick to lines of furni that people know go well together, or just one line, and have all the elements of the desk fit with the design, rather than having a street/outdoor theme and then pods for the desk :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all the lounges that get picked are ugly anyway so whatever. would be better off making 1 ur self, whoever is remaking them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Here is something I designed. I think it's just the right size for Habbox and when lots of people are there will look nice and full. Give your thoughts anyway, very open to criticism.

Note: there are ducks high in the sky to block walking over the desk & black holes used around the layout to maintain current room shape. Have used builders club furni so can't unlock the room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

looks like you are actively trying to separate those looking for help from those wanting to sit and chat. don't approve of that, but it's a quaint little room and i think having the helpees (for lack of a better term - those looking for help) facing the screen is an idea that needs building on as psychologically speaking it helps to draw the attention away from those giving the help and onto those looking for it.

looks unfinished too, quite blank. gd try tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    Here is something I designed. I think it's just the right size for Habbox and when lots of people are there will look nice and full. Give your thoughts anyway, very open to criticism.

Note: there are ducks high in the sky to block walking over the desk & black holes used around the layout to maintain current room shape. Have used builders club furni so can't unlock the room.

I actually really like this, particularly the left side. Just my opinion but I think the right hand side (the seating area) looks a little square but that may just be me Plus it might be fun to add a little bit more colour or make the stage area more interesting?

Saying that it's nice to see an original design, I've never seen something like this before! And it would be great to see a different shaped room for once, just because we use the same room all the time doesn't mean people can't change the shape with black holes and things

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

nice but @Evanora;'s is still the best!

Tokens
    Habbo
    IzzyUhh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zitrone View Post
    nice but @Evanora;'s is still the best!

I Still personally think Evanoras is the best so far, Daltron's is nice! But it's just too dark in my opinion
    Evanora's is nice because it has a certain theme with it but doesn't involve a certain season or event, & Has a big space and large seating so it can include everyone?
    I love food