HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677787980 LastLast
    Tokens

the girl in n-dubz can sing, very well actually, shame she hasn't left the rappers behind because she could do VERY well for herself.

glad alex won.
    let's just hope they market her well now.
    hopefully simon wont do his typical ballad heavy album for her because she's more than just a singer - she's a performer.

JLS will have a good career, but like i said several weeks back - they won't go international when popular UK bands like take that have never really dented the US.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Nah im not a chav. I don't get what football or rugby has to do with this, but yeah I do play them. I find crying over every episode of the X Factor pathetic, seriously needs to get to grips with his masculinity.
    chav or no chav, i dont care!

omgs eoghan ran on stage and hugged diana when she got kicked off. *cue to cry*
    omg that was so sad....................... love diana! and eoghan when he did that, didn't you feel emotion when that happened?!?! I spoke to plenty of people who did.. maybe you just dont have a heart, self-centered.

Of course I have emotions but it doesn't mean I have to break down in tears infront of the television every saturday. I followed Diana and Laura White and I did watch every episode. Infact, I voted for them every week which you failed to do when you made that rant about Laura being kicked off.
    Some people can hide emotion better... maybe you are one of those people, when you support someone and they achieve what they've always wanted, it is emotional.

You couldn't give a damn what I think? You obviously do since you've replied to my post and even argued with me.
    Yes... however i am not argueing with you.. where did you get that from?

Im butterz? What the hell does that mean. Seriously, if you're going to try and argue with me atleast speak properly.
    means ugly
    i answered in bold.
    Last edited by Shoed; 14-12-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    dannyboi'

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    she didnt cry through the whole series LMAO, she just went really weird at the end when she was doing some dramatic ending to the series.

sorry but thats not "slating" her, or her voice is it? thats just my opinion.
    i LIKED alex but i LOVED JLS and i wanted them to win, just as much as some people did? is that a PROBLEM, should i be arrested for this crime and brought in for questioning? how is is a considence ***** HOW IS IT ? LOL I LIKED JLS MORE.
    Maybe you didnt want to sound bitter, but by your posts about Alex you did TO ME...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post
    the girl in n-dubz can sing, very well actually, shame she hasn't left the rappers behind because she could do VERY well for herself.

glad alex won.
    hopefully simon wont do his typical ballad heavy album for her because she's more than just a singer - she's a performer.

JLS will have a good career, but like i said several weeks back - they won't go international when popular UK bands like take that have never really dented the US.
    i am not fond of n-dubz so i couldnt care if the girl could sing, she hasn't got a that good voice tho and probaly wouldn't be able to survive without those chavvy peeps. not having a dig at you btw.
    dannyboi'

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Levii View Post
    Maybe you didnt want to sound bitter, but by your posts about Alex you did TO ME...
    okay i apologise for breaking your heart. sorry i forgot this was a police station and i needed to be brought in for supporting jls ... i guess you better go catch the rest of central london.

***** i aint bitter, but i thought she was being fake at the end. if i cant say that then what can i??????????

maybe i should follow the crowd and just congratulated her ***** which i actually did.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    okay i apologise for breaking your heart. sorry i forgot this was a police station and i needed to be brought in for supporting jls ... i guess you better go catch the rest of central london.

***** i aint bitter, but i thought she was being fake at the end. if i cant say that then what can i??????????

maybe i should follow the crowd and just congratulated her ***** which i actually did.
    don't act smart, does NOT suite you... idiottt. Please do congratulate her, would she care if you did tho?
    dannyboi'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why are you arguing? Alex won, there is nothing you can about it, like it or not. Now all shut up?
    Last edited by Hazza; 14-12-2008 at 05:47 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post

glad alex won.

Totally agree.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shoed View Post
    don't act smart, does NOT suite you... idiottt. Please do congratulate her, would she care if you did tho?
    LMAO would she care if you congratulated her??? ooooh.

i wasnt being smart.. but it does seem that your all acting like a police officers because i didnt support alex.

and that girl in n-dubz can last, thats maybe why they've been signed to a major label now.

:rolleyesets end this with congratulations alex.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza View Post
    Why are you aguring? Alex won, there is nothing you can about it, like it or not. Now all shut up?
    we are not argueing... we are solving our differences between each other.
    dannyboi'