HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish my site advertisements could get this many posts lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Favourtism View Post
    how is it? CH is a great forum, with no site. we are a great site, with no forum. It fits!
    How can your site be great if it's not open yet?
    May be absolute ****e
    Last edited by Catzsy; 05-07-2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Edit removed - word does not actually avoid the filter
    Always lurking around, never really post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    How can your site be great if it's not open yet?
    May be absolute ****e
    He's staff so therefore he must of got special access to it

TBH I think its a stupid idea. Why not just make DEVOTEHabbo by its self and leave CHF by itself. Instead of advertising the forum why not make its own community. If you wish I have an extra vbulletin that I can loan? As my project isn't going anywhere.... Since Snex won't make my skin that I paid for a long time ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah Chris.

In my eyes, its an oppurtunity to reap back what the ClubHabbo users had wanted and thats there radio. I spent time on there for a few months and I did realise that they missed their radio!! Plus, Jake's entering the rare values scene again, so Habbox's values will probably become a little outdated from time to time, and with Jose as radio manager, it'll be truly up to scratch.

I think most of you are missing the point.
    They have taken the time to select the greatest, more reputed and the ones who are the best at what they do, to ensure they reach the stardom this site deserves.

Rant Over.
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagicTramp View Post
    Excuse me but Ryan (SkaterChu) did say on the Club Habbo Forum that the names not going to change it's still going to be 'ClubHabbo' and always will be g'day :rolleyes: . . .
    I never said they would change - READ MY POST.

I said when you have two completely different names it suggests they are not together.

Seems like an extra advertisement for clubhabbo to me

Quote Originally Posted by Obulus View Post
    Nah Chris.

In my eyes, its an oppurtunity to reap back what the ClubHabbo users had wanted and thats there radio. I spent time on there for a few months and I did realise that they missed their radio!! Plus, Jake's entering the rare values scene again, so Habbox's values will probably become a little outdated from time to time, and with Jose as radio manager, it'll be truly up to scratch.

I think most of you are missing the point.
    They have taken the time to select the greatest, more reputed and the ones who are the best at what they do, to ensure they reach the stardom this site deserves.

Rant Over.
    Let's not get ahead of our selves here Callum! SkaterChu sure is great

---

Nonetheless the site should do well, and I am not saying it won't. Good luck to it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HHGS.Net View Post
    All Habbo staff said they wouln't DJ on unoffical fansites, if this is true then thats gone out of the window i suppose
    Was that after 0rca crashed HHGS?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Well I wish you guys all the best of luck. I personally found running a wesbite and forum far too stressful having to cope with all the arguments and egos involved. It wasn't worth the hassle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iPlonker View Post
    kk this is probably a lie, but someone told me that Jose didn't even say yes to the offer of being radio manager o.O?
    Jose has said yes but I think he said he may be moving out soon or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HD-Christopher View Post
    TBH I think its a stupid idea. Why not just make DEVOTEHabbo by its self and leave CHF by itself. Instead of advertising the forum why not make its own community. If you wish I have an extra vbulletin that I can loan? As my project isn't going anywhere.... Since Snex won't make my skin that I paid for a long time ago.
    Devotehabbo is staying without a forum (occasionally advertising ch).
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Will it eventually get a forum?

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast