HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: No Events?!?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Logandyer45 View Post
    Lewis, I do wish you the best of luck. If I wasn't running low on prizes, I would re-join.
    Aha, well you don't really need to worry about that. One of my goals is to try get new staff even if they don't have prizes. I'd happily fund some prizes to any of the event organisers if they really need it. (As long as the event isn't the same old games!)
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    (it was extended due to popularity.)
    scream omf an idea actually got taken on board beforehand no-one would do it because they weren't allowed to host the same thing twice which was ridonkulous lol

btw if CNBs are gonna stick around can they finally be sorted out properly with a uniform style like it's hideous atm looking through that forum

AM am PM pm NOWnow ~ - _#_ [Habbox} <SEQRch horses] [PRIZE] (hxl) !!!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    scream omf an idea actually got taken on board beforehand no-one would do it because they weren't allowed to host the same thing twice which was ridonkulous lol

btw if CNBs are gonna stick around can they finally be sorted out properly with a uniform style like it's hideous atm looking through that forum

AM am PM pm NOWnow ~ - _#_ [Habbox} <SEQRch horses] [PRIZE] (hxl) !!!

Aha yeah, it'd look more professional if they all looked the same. I was going to post in 24 hour time (as I prefer it) but everyone's using AM and PM

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You're the boss now, punch them until they do what you say also I think it would prob look neatest with the time written first because then it'll all be in order and pretty alsooo have the host's name in all the titles so it doesn't look out of place when someone else has to do the thread for them so likeeee

[04:00 - Melting Carpets] - FlyingJesus

or something
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've updated the rules and you are now allowed to extend your event whether or not there is or is not an event next.

And also if there isn't an event before you and, say it's 17:30 and your event is 18:00, you're allowed to start it early. It must be said in the community notice board post, though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

lewis doing a fab job already :]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@Mk,; I was just reading through your reply to Kardan and I was thinking about that bit where people are in one event and then don't go onto the next for some reason. I know that does actually happen because I've been an EO twice (but both for horrendously short amounts of time) and I think it's just because the person knows that it's gonna take a good ten minutes to get the next room to fill up enough to actually start playing. What I'm trying to say is they're gonna go and type "prize" or "game" or whatever into the navigator and then click the most popular room.

I understand that it's pretty much impossible to fill up a room so fast but is it not worth only having group rooms or something? Like 3-4 (or however many you want) rooms that can be designed by the events staff that are set up to accommodate for as many events as possible. Plus that would mean they'd get a lot more Rates (what do you even call those thumbs up things these days) and it would be easier to get the Room Promos nice and high. Plus by combining all the event staffs' furni, we wouldn't all have to be stuck with the rooms that look really cheap, which are shamefully common these days. And it would mean that the rooms can still be updated to suit seasonal themes or anything you like, while not crippling the EOs' purses so they can spend more credits on prizes. It would be easier for you to make sure they were all following the "rules" as well with stickies up and the VIP areas not too big. If you did this it would mean that you could get people to favourite these particular group rooms so that they could find it easily and keep coming back.

I know it would require a lot of trust for staff not to eject furni but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they did. All you'd have to do is put it back together again afterwards.

Oops didn't mean to write so much sorry. This was just an idea, sorry if it's already been suggested and I hadn't noticed or something

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    @Mk,; I was just reading through your reply to Kardan and I was thinking about that bit where people are in one event and then don't go onto the next for some reason. I know that does actually happen because I've been an EO twice (but both for horrendously short amounts of time) and I think it's just because the person knows that it's gonna take a good ten minutes to get the next room to fill up enough to actually start playing. What I'm trying to say is they're gonna go and type "prize" or "game" or whatever into the navigator and then click the most popular room.

I understand that it's pretty much impossible to fill up a room so fast but is it not worth only having group rooms or something? Like 3-4 (or however many you want) rooms that can be designed by the events staff that are set up to accommodate for as many events as possible. Plus that would mean they'd get a lot more Rates (what do you even call those thumbs up things these days) and it would be easier to get the Room Promos nice and high. Plus by combining all the event staffs' furni, we wouldn't all have to be stuck with the rooms that look really cheap, which are shamefully common these days. And it would mean that the rooms can still be updated to suit seasonal themes or anything you like, while not crippling the EOs' purses so they can spend more credits on prizes. It would be easier for you to make sure they were all following the "rules" as well with stickies up and the VIP areas not too big. If you did this it would mean that you could get people to favourite these particular group rooms so that they could find it easily and keep coming back.

I know it would require a lot of trust for staff not to eject furni but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they did. All you'd have to do is put it back together again afterwards.

Oops didn't mean to write so much sorry. This was just an idea, sorry if it's already been suggested and I hadn't noticed or something

I was planning on creating multiple event rooms for staff. (I said it in my Asst. Events Manager application, too) and it is something that will be done. I think all the events organisers should be part of the group, but only given admin to one that is next to host, alongside the seniors.

So, you can expect something similar to this eventually!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I was planning on creating multiple event rooms for staff. (I said it in my Asst. Events Manager application, too) and it is something that will be done. I think all the events organisers should be part of the group, but only given admin to one that is next to host, alongside the seniors.

So, you can expect something similar to this eventually!
    Good!

Also can it not be made so that you can only give prizes of credits or something. Even if it's only 2c, it's a better prize because most of the furni given out is either 2 for 1c or impossible to sell on.. :| If not, might be worth trying to get your staff to really think about what they buy. I remember I used to just go and bulk buy things that were worth between 2 and 4c. But because I bought bulk I would pay, say, 40c for everything instead of 50.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Good!

Also can it not be made so that you can only give prizes of credits or something. Even if it's only 2c, it's a better prize because most of the furni given out is either 2 for 1c or impossible to sell on.. :| If not, might be worth trying to get your staff to really think about what they buy. I remember I used to just go and bulk buy things that were worth between 2 and 4c. But because I bought bulk I would pay, say, 40c for everything instead of 50.
    Aha, yet again I have some plans for this. I'm not going to accept the likes of VIP sofas as prizes anymore. I might even add a banned list of furniture to give out!
    Last edited by Lewis; 02-01-2014 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Edited due to accidental double post.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast