HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Tokens

How much money have you spent on habbo Specie?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chimed
    How much money have you spent on habbo Specie?
    I'm not going to say how much I have spent, all I can say is don't beat yourself up about not being rich on habbo, it's not exactly that cool. I'd rather have a long and happy life rather than being the most richest and respected habbo.

Tokens

Its so sad how people judge on Habbo for example if your rich you must be a total habbo addict, I don't find that true at all, friends of mine get rich by winning bets and such not spending money on habbo or buying furni on e-bay

Tokens

Don't forget Nykie :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nykie is a total loser he's one of the new age rich habbos he bought furni on ebay as well as Nyxta, I took bets to get rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Aymee
    Its so sad how people judge on Habbo for example if your rich you must be a total habbo addict, I don't find that true at all, friends of mine get rich by winning bets and such not spending money on habbo or buying furni on e-bay
    Isn't it just, people like kiss hobbas and rich peoples' bums. I mean WHY?!!?!

Tokens

Lmao! Dev/Nykie played habbo for a while, then quit then came back and I watched him win huge bets, and trust me he didn't buy anything from e-bay or w/e rumors have been going around. I have known him ages, so please get your facts right before posting lies/rumours

Tokens

[QUOTE=Specie]Nykie is a total loser he's one of the new age rich habbos he bought furni on ebay as well as Nyxta, I took bets to get rich.

Dev didn't buy any furni on e-bay, just like you he takes big bets and isn't scared to lose either. Im not sure about Nyxta as I hardley know her, but Dev I know very well and he never bought stuff off e-bay -.-
    And i dont think hes a loser at all, maybe stupid at times but I think hes cool, but thats just my view.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aymee
    Lmao! Dev/Nykie played habbo for a while, then quit then came back and I watched him win huge bets, and trust me he didn't buy anything from e-bay or w/e rumors have been going around. I have known him ages, so please get your facts right before posting lies/rumours
    Are you sure you actually KNOW him? I mean not some kind of kiddy internet relationship, another question; Do you keep an eye on his ebay? I doubt the answer to both of those questions is yes.
    Anyway I don't even care, habbo is bull and the quicker you guys realise the better.

Tokens

Removed. too late at replying lol
    Last edited by Chimed; 10-06-2005 at 06:45 PM. Reason: too late at replying lol

Tokens

Isn't it just, people like kiss hobbas and rich peoples' bums. I mean WHY?!!?![/QUOTE]

DURRR!1 they want some fernizzz off the 'rich' habbos, I find this very lame :p

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast