HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    The system is only there so that the government can can bribe students so it can meet its education enrolment targets. I think that my parent's tax money has better things to be spent on.
    Thankfuly, the lib dems and conservatives oppose it.

Your parents Child Benefits should be spent on you, so if it isn't then thats money being spent wrongly on a wider scale then EMA.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Interact View Post
    or you could get jobs n stop getting ema like the hard-working people like me

As im currently promoting ema , im going to defend it .

I found ema was great for paying for college trips , and it was better because it was paid into my bank account , i even received bonuses because my attendance was so great (top of my class) .

i received ema for the last 2 years and was extremely hard working , i only had time for college and couldn't get a job , because i didn't want my grades to suffer .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the system is as fair as it can get. They have to put the limits for the money your parents earn somewhere. The only other option is to either scrap it or give it to everyone.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    Your parents Child Benefits should be spent on you, so if it isn't then thats money being spent wrongly on a wider scale then EMA.
    Not always due to i know for fact the money for CM is spent on bills.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I won't be recieving EMA cause my parents make lots of money, and they will pay for my stationary & bus passes, but I know plenty of people who will recieve EMA because their parents are self-employed. This person I know claims he will get it cause his mum doesn't work cause his dad makes loads of money (£100k+ and self employed) and his parents will buy him PS3, 360, Wii, PCs pretty much on demand. How is that fair? There are lots of people who I know who parents run restaurants/take-a-ways who have tonnes of stuff and will still continue to recieve EMA. Another person I know lives in a £500k+ house and his parents earn tonnes and he recieves EMA cause he's got autism and he buys himself PS3s and 360s etc.

The system isn't fair and there are too many loopholes.

I think EMA is great if it's given to people who actually want to achieve. I think £30 is too little for those who really need it but i think some bonuses are ridiculous for giving in assignments. That isn't helping people out - it's just bribary.
    Last edited by alexxxxx; 15-08-2008 at 07:09 PM.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hate how only 16-19 year olds get it it should be if you choose to stay on at school you should get it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [ALEX] View Post
    Well I won't be recieving EMA cause my parents make lots of money, and they will pay for my stationary & bus passes, but I know plenty of people who will recieve EMA because their parents are self-employed. This person I know claims he will get it cause his mum doesn't work cause his dad makes loads of money (£100k+ and self employed) and his parents will buy him PS3, 360, Wii, PCs pretty much on demand. How is that fair? There are lots of people who I know who parents run restaurants/take-a-ways who have tonnes of stuff and will still continue to recieve EMA. Another person I know lives in a £500k+ house and his parents earn tonnes and he recieves EMA cause he's got autism and he buys himself PS3s and 360s etc.

The system isn't fair and there are too many loopholes.

I think EMA is great if it's given to people who actually want to achieve. I think £30 is too little for those who really need it but i think some bonuses are ridiculous for giving in assignments. That isn't helping people out - it's just bribary.
    However, there are families who are struggling to live and their kids depend on EMA so they actually get a education. It can go from one extream to the other.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Default ema helped me so much

i used my ema to pay for my college make-up kit , it helped so much and its such a good idea that i love promoting it with dubit , here is the website (its pretty cool )in case any of you would like some more info : http://ema.direct.gov.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People who are entitled to EMA will know about it, stop posting please!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EMA girl since your like official or something do you know when I will get a response I sent my application back like 4 weeks ago and haven't got anything back .

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast